Hannah M.
Sioux Falls, SD

I love this... but does it flake on anyone else?

elvira m.
elvira m.
9 months, 1 week ago
A tiny bit but I normally put like 2 coats and not 20
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Alittle, but that's only when I find I layer it. If you use more of a thin coat it shouldn't as much. You could also use it to top off your lashes with fake lashes for that extra flair.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It does but i just clean it up. I love the brush!
Mitchelle M.
Mitchelle M.
Yes it did
boone g.
boone g.
west monroe , LA
12 months ago
Yes it did for me. Especially the waterproof if you try to layer it
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
12 months ago
It did for me a little bit, but definitely not as much as some others I have tried.
Lindsay D.