Anne V.
Anne V.
Ottawa, ON
I have medium length lashes and no volume naturally, this mascara didn't give me volume that lasted all day and my lashes still weren't super noticeable .. What mascara do you recommend for people with no natural volume ?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
3 years, 6 months ago
For around the same price as the Rocket I would try the L'oreal Carbon Black. It gives amazing volume and length without being heavy and weighing your lashes! I love it and it is my holy grail mascara! Oh, and it is super black!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Holland, MI
3 years, 8 months ago
I would try benefit They're real, or the loreal telescopic mascara if you just want to try some new great ones. I find for my medium length lashes i have to always use two different mascaras because i want volume but i don't want clumpy volume! So recently i have been using the rocket mascara with the wet and wild mega length mascara and it has gave my lashes great volume and length. They are two great drugstore options that work really well.