Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD

I have had mine for a while and have yet to open it! IS IT WORTH IT!?

Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Puerto Montt, Chile
1 year, 2 months ago
its a very good mascara i recommend it!!! a looot!!
Angie R.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Mannford, OK
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! This is the best mascara I've ever used!! I put Vaseline on my eyelashes before I apply the mascara it seems to help the mascara glide on easier.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes. It is the best mascara that I have ever bought and I'm in love with it.
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
Avenel, NJ
3 years, 5 months ago
Definitely worth it! I tries this mascara for the first time about 3 months ago and i love it! It instantly makes my eyes open up and look bigger without clumping my eyelashes. Its the best drugstore mascara I've tried so far.
Sheareliz M.
Sheareliz M.
3 years, 6 months ago
TOTALLY!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
4 years, 2 months ago
Sadly, no. This formula is so wet. I can let my lashes dry a few seconds after applying and if I happen to blink, I still get it on my eye lid and under my eye because it's still wet. I would not buy this again.
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
4 years, 3 months ago
Open it up girl! I love this mascara, hope you do too!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
4 years, 3 months ago
No I hate my rocket I loved it at first but now I hate it! It made my lashes even weaker than they already were!