Dana G.

How does this product compare to other mascaras that you've tried?

Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
2 years, 8 months ago
I love this product so much! I use mac normally and I think this one is JUST AS GOOD!
Erin M.
Erin M.
RAVENNA, OH
2 years, 10 months ago
This is my favorite mascara, but it does tend to clump easily.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
3 years, 1 month ago
This is one of my favorites and I've tried a lot of mascaras, both high end and drugstore. I've repurchased it twice already!
Mariama M.
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
3 years, 2 months ago
I only wear mascaras from Maybeline and this is their best one yet.
maria m.
maria m.
3 years, 2 months ago
Its really good if you want big full lashes but it does kinda clump up cus of the brush but its really good
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Tellico Plns, TN
3 years, 2 months ago
This is one of the best mascaras you can buy! It just glides right onto your lashes!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Miramar , FL
3 years, 2 months ago
This one is my favorite I use to use L'Oreal voluminous but this separates and lengthens much better. I recommend at least two coasts for good results.