Stephanie N.

Have you used this mask? How about?

Shelby G.
Shelby G.
1 year, 2 months ago
I love the brush it comes with! Makes my lashes look fuller, longer, and natural! Best part.
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Puerto Montt, Chile
1 year, 2 months ago
i reaally love this mascara because gives a lot of volume and also at the same time lengthens a lot
Briseida M.
Briseida M.
Victorville, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
Honestly I hated it I felt like the brush worked great because I've used it with my other mascara, but the formula to this mascara was clumpy .