Andrea I.
Akron, OH

Does anyone have the issue of this being too wet and clumpy? should i try a new tube because so far its a 1/5 for me

Alisa E.
Alisa E.
Antwerp
3 years, 3 months ago
I also find it too wet and clumpy for me. This mascara made my eyelashes stick together
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Blacksburg, VA
3 years, 3 months ago
I do find that the formula of this particular mascara is pretty wet. This may just not be a formula for you if you find that drier mascaras work best for your lashes.
Carolynn H.
Carolynn H.
3 years, 5 months ago
I don't have a rocket mascara that is wet or clumpy, I would suggest trashing that one and getting a new one, because this mascara is literally Jesus.