Aimeeh L.

Do you still curl your lashes after applying this? Or are you satisfied with the mascara alone? 😌

Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
1 year, 9 months ago
The mascara works well that usually curling my lashes is not necessary. I hope you're not curling lashes after applying mascara, based on your question. That is unsafe to do.
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
1 year, 9 months ago
I like curling mine before I put any mascara on I find it helps with length and volume
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Clarksville, TN
1 year, 9 months ago
my eyelashes are naturally long but curling them always makes them look longer of course. but I don't curl them after this mascara because this mascara applies perfectly and looks amazing
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
1 year, 9 months ago
I'm satisfied with the mascara alone! This is actually one of the few that actually looks better without you curling your lashes beforehand, honestly. Once you curl your lashes, you actually lose volume whereas if you just apply mascara on its own, it adds the volume and length!
amanda r.
amanda r.
Sanger , CA
1 year, 9 months ago
Personally, my lashes are long so I don't feel the need to curl them ... but I find this mascara alone extends them a lot :)
Janaina S.
Janaina S.
Haddonfield, NJ
1 year, 9 months ago
I am satisfied with the mascara alone :)