Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara

Explosive volume in rocket time! The supersonic brush and latex-like formula load on big, sleek volume, instantly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Polyurethane-35, Tetrasodium Edta

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

👋🏾Hello, I have used a lot of different mascaras, but I was wondering if anyone has tried this particular one, if so how well does it work or does not work? Thank you 😊
just got this mascara, my sister in law put me on, does it actually work? Does it curl them up? Does it give them volume? Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
does it separate my eyelashes?
Start your review of Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara!
Product Highlights
“Very affordable mascara for that quick volume on the go look! I have never had a problem with this mascara. It's my every day girl! Very smooth applying applicator. ” in reviews
“...mascara stays on all day, doesn't flake, but washes off easily unlike waterproof mascaras. I am already on my second tube!” in reviews
“This product leaves amazing volume on my eyelashes and it also lengthens them.The wand bristles really help separate my eyelashes. I put two coats and I'm ready to go. Favorite mascara of mine so far!” in reviews
“This mascara literally does it all. It adds volume, adds length and separates your lashes just enough. It doesn't make your lashes crunchy, or too separated so it looks like you have six super long lashes. It also doesn't clump, which is a major pro since now it looks great on your top and bottom lashed.” in reviews
“It made my eyelashes clump together, not in a pretty way but rather excessively, and it made my eyelashes look very short.” in reviews
Bernardsville, NJ
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara uploaded by Kel C.
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara uploaded by Kel C.
This is my favorite drug store affordable mascara! I love Buxom mascara from sephora ($22 for standard tube) however the price tag I do not like! The Maybelline Volum express is comparable to Buxom however, I actually like the maybelline one better. The brushes are similar however, the maybelline gets smaller towards the top making those hard corner lashes easily accessible. I also attached a photo showing both mascaras used. Looking at the photo on the right is Buxom and left is Maybelline. I personally prefer the left with maybelline as i feel like my lashes are more defined and make my eyes pop more! This gem is about $7.99 at ulta and can also be found at shoprite, cvs, walmart etc.
North Baldwin, NY
I used this mascara a lot for my dance recitals. I’m not sure why I stopped using it. I really liked how it made my lashes look full, dark, and shiny (as opposed to dull and flaky). It didn’t do an enormous amount for the length, but that could be an error in my application. Overall this product is great for a dramatic eye. Great volume like the name would suggest. It did require a lot of maintenance in touch ups throughout the day, but my lashes are naturally very straight so most mascaras do. I imagine this would work best for those with naturally curled, long lashes, but still it can help us thin-lashed-girls achieve similar results.
This by far is definitely my favorite drugstore mascara I’ve tried. The application is a thick cone shape which gives me everything I look for in a mascara. This mascara is great at separating, lengthening and volumizing the lashes. The formula is not thick and not to thin making it an easy application. It lasts all day long on my lashes and is easy to remove at the end of the day. As a first time buyer of this product, I’m definitely going to repurchase when I run out.
summit
This is definitely not a bad mascara but nothing makes it stand out or be even close to my favorite. If you have relatively short eyelashes(like me) the wand will actually hit my eyelid and feel kind of weird. I think this is because the wand itself it very thick but the bristles are hard plastic and super short. This does help a little with length but for me doesn’t volumize at all. All in all. Maybelline carries other mascaras that just so more for my eyelashes
This mascara is amazing and I've gotten so many people hooked on it because it gives amazing volume. It has plastic bristles that are firm and evenly coat every lash to give maximum length. The wand is large and full of bristles so it makes application super quick, so a few strokes completely cover your lashes. I didn't notice any flaking off throughout the day and no clumping on application. Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
yorba linda
LOVE this mascara. Not only does it give me wonderful effortless volume without clumping, both the waterproof and the non waterproof both hold curl so well. I struggle with having straight lashes that don’t hold a curl at all and i find my eyelashes always stay curled with this mascara. Definitely one of my favorite mascaras that i always repurchase. It’s affordable and the brush combs out any clumps so you don’t have to worry about spider lashes.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. I love this product. I love this product. I love this prooooduccttt. I love this product. I love this product. I love this product. I love this prooooduccttt. I love this product. I love this product. I love this product. I love this prooooduccttt. I love this product. I love this product. I love this product. I love this prooooduccttt. I love this product. I love this product. I love this product. I love this prooooduccttt.
louisianna
I love this I’ve use this since it came out my mom actually bought it and I didn’t have a mascara on me one day and so I stole it from her which I know is completely unsanitary but she’s my mom so whatever and I actually kept it from her because I liked it so much and I’ve re-purchased it a couple of times and I just love the way it fans out my lashes perfectly and it doesn’t make them look too clumpy or like a spider
This is my go to mascara mainly because any time I try a different one I hate it, not because I LOVE LOVE this one. I have yet to find mascara I absolutely love. This one is great for the price and it is quite long lasting so I would definitely recommend for a decent drugstore mascara. But if you have any recommendations for an amazing mascara under $20 that gives you big lashes without clumps, please let me know.
I used to wear this one for years. I now have a subscription to Ipsy and try loads of different mascara brands. I would say this Maybelline mascara is one of the best mascaras for the price. I don't usually like Mayebelline eye products, but in the past I did. This apply so nicely and evenly, but the downside is you can only put so much on. If you want nice full heavy lashes this is not the product for you.

176 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles
il y a 22 jours
Rana S. • il y a 22 jours
I have been using it for a while now and it does actually give alot of volume but it doesn't really curl them up, I would recommend curling them before applying the mascara on.
Frackville, PA
il y a 2 mois
Sofi D. • il y a 2 mois
I think this is a pretty good mascara, gives a good volume and it's also stable. The price is very acceptable too🙊 for the budget purchase it is one of the best variations.
Boa vista
il y a 2 mois
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara does this mask really leave bulky eyelashes?
Wilma E. • il y a 2 mois
For me it didn't :)
yarmouth
il y a 3 mois
Brandi T. • il y a 3 mois
Technically it is washable but it's so hard to get off, which can be a good or bad thing. I do really like it, though! The older the tube gets, the more it flakes, but that's like with every mascara. And it's not pricey- so replacing it is isn't a big deal.