Maybelline Volum' Express® The Mega Plush® Waterproof MascaraInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY MAYBELLINE #76 in Mascara

Mega volume goes mega plush! This revolutionary gel-mousse mascara has 40% less hard waxes for big volume with a supple touch.

Isododecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua/Water/Eau, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does it clump or flake? Does it irritate your eyes?196 Answers
  • Hola buenas tardes quisiera saber que tipo de bases me re...1 Answers
  • I really want to try this out......2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I actually really like this mascara. I'm not a huge makeup fan, so when I do put it on, I prefer not to look like it's caked on. This mascara gives my lashes volume and pop, but isn't thick at all." in 334 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Maybelline mascaras. It really defined and separated each one of my lashes and volumized them, as well! However, even though it's water proof, it somewhat still smudged on my bottom lids, since I apply the mascara on my bottom lashes. 9/10 c:" in 293 reviews
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Very Black more...
I don’t see how everyone loves this product. It left my lashes so clumpy and the mascara wasn’t long lasting at all. The packaging is cute but it’s a waste because the product is less than ideal. I wouldn’t recommend.
Melissa K.
Lexington
I used to use Maybeline all the time, but after buying this dud...i cant imagine i will make that mistake again. I just hope they get back to quality products soon.
Kelsey l.
Clumpy and flakey.. Reminds me of dollar store brands. Not very good. Would not recommend. I dont think its good for its price. I wouldnt pay more than $4
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
I was very excited to try this mascara but don't know what to think. It felt like nothing was on the spolie or that it was dry? I don't know how to feel about this product and I really don't want to loose out on 6 bucks again.
Anna J.
The wand on this mascara is terrible🙈. It is so fat and awkwardly shaped, and made it so hard for me to apply the product evenly and get any separation in my lashes.
Lahela M.
Review for: Very Black more...
Awful. The wand is a pain to use, and when you comb through your lashes, it almost flops off and gets product on your eyelid. The formula looks nice, but it has ZERO staying power. It flakes like crazy! I use a waterproof mascara specifically for the staying power. Do not recommend.
Karoline P.
Review for: Very Black more...
One of the worst mascaras I have ever used in my life. It starts flaking so soon after application. Not only that, but it did absolutely nothing to my lashes. The formula either didn’t want to hold my lashes in a curl or just didn’t want to give them any length. There is no way I would use it again.
Alicia C.
Hate it...the wand is wayyyyy too flexible...not good for people with fine lashes as I find it hard to apply the masxara. If you have full and thick lashes then this is indeed a good mascara
Lorena Q.
Review for: Very Black more...
Como me ha pasado anteriormente con otros rímeles, me encantan, los amo, nos enamoramos mis pestañas y yo, hasta que me comienza a dar alergia en los ojos. Es muy frustrante y es un problema muy personal, pero como me ha pasado en otros reviews, no puedo darle mayor puntuación a un rímel que me ha causado alergia.
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara isn't a hit for me. The wand is too flimsy and doesn't apply enough product. It doesn't last long and transfers on the lid. My tube didn't have a lot of product and it was not a good product in general.
Taylor H.
Does it clump or flake? Does it irritate your eyes?
Erica B.
Hanford , CA
I have been wanting to try this. Does it really work? Does it clump?
Ravleen K.
Is it truly waterproof? My eyes tear a lot and I need a cheap waterproof mascara.
Scarlet P.
Does anybody else experience issues with clumping?
amber m.
How well does this product cover?