Maybelline Volum' Express® The Mega Plush® Waterproof MascaraInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Mega Plush® Waterproof Mascara

Mega volume goes mega plush! This revolutionary gel-mousse mascara has 40% less hard waxes for big volume with a supple touch.

Isododecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua/Water/Eau, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does it clump or flake? Does it irritate your eyes?196 Answers
  • Hola buenas tardes quisiera saber que tipo de bases me recomiendan1 Answers
  • I really want to try this out......2 Answers
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved the formula because it wasn't clumpy or flakey. I also got good separation and volume... but I had to do a lot of work to get it because of the bendy piece. It didn't allow me to really put any pressure on my lashes to coat them well the first or even second time I swiped through. I have very soft, very blonde lashes, so I need a stiff applicator to get product on my lashes. This didn't do what I needed it to do without a lot of effort.
Paula G.
i really really liked this mascara i hate for it to be clumpy on the brush when you first open it so to see it not in the bottle was very nice i love how it feels like i dont have anything on but it can get a little clumpy if i try to keep adding on i found i dint have to do that with this one i put it on i didn't have to clean up later like i did with the old one i used it made my eyes pop they was on fleek i would buy this again it was my first time getting this one i recommend this to everyone because its affordable and it does what it says it going to do!
Sahrish B.
I like this mascara. I got it a few years ago and I still have it. It gives my lashes a really nice curl and makes my eyes look flirty. It's perfect for everyday and it doesn't smudge easily if you accidentally rub your eye because it's waterproof but it is a pain to wipe it off. It is kind of clumpy so I won't suggest to put like 2-3 coats of this mascara. One coat goes a long way. I would repurchase this again because it's not that expensive and it makes my eyelashes look really nice and long.
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love how this mascara goes on but the smell is a tad strong which I'm guessing is because of the waterproof ingredients. My eyes and surrounding skin are super sensitive so that had me worried but it definitely has lasting power. Take the good with the bad right... The pros are that it doesn't clump even with multiple applications, goes on smoothly,  the brush is nice and flexible and the color is nice and deep.
Isabella M.
Newport, TN
I really love this mascara. It's been my go-to waterproof for years. It gives me the big but natural lash I love where I feel like most waterproof formulas can be kind of sticky and make my eyelashes go straight. My only gripe is that it has a bit of fall out, but this is true of the non-waterproof version as well. I work as a white-water rafting guide in the summers and I like to look a little pretty despite getting splashed all day so this is really one of my favorite products, ever.
Kristin W.
Review for: Very Black more...
I only got this mascara once. I remember not liking it because it was hard to take off. I used Baby oil or olive oil at the time I don't remember. I remember I was excited for this one when it came out. Advertised it was Gel. I don't remember how it applied really. I think I was okay with it I liked it don't remember. Just remember it was so hard to take off I didn't like it & didn't think it was worth it. I'm not one of those people that like the easy wipe away mascaras. I like my mascaras to last through swimming & crying but this one was just too much of a hassle.
Hanna M.
I have recommended this mascara to so many friends. The biggest reason I love it aside from the maximized bold lash look I get from it is that it feels SO light on your lashes. I cannot emphasize enough how much I love the light natural feel it has on your lashes like you're not even wearing makeup but it gives you such a bold volumized lash look. It is absolutely amazing. But what's better than a great product? A great product at an amazing price! You can't beat the price of this amazing mascara and you find them at any local department or drug store.
Alyssa N.
Morgan Hill
I mix up the mascara I use frequently, often wavering between drug store brands and more up scale brands. For a drugstore brand, this is an awesome mascara! My trick is to thoroughly curl my lashes and then first apply the mascara to the back of my lashes and then the front. I find that this formula and the brush glides the mascara on effortlessly and makes it look like my lashes are long and full but never clumpy- just a nice natural look. I have found that often as the day goes on my eyelashes will get less curly, but that was not the case with this mascara! It is a great buy!
Kayla B.
The formula is nice and doesnt require multiple applications, if you apply multiple coats it can get very clumpy. I wasn't a fan of the brush/wand. It has a flexibe tip that made it more difficult to apply evenly, at least for me. Also, the brush is pretty large in the center and tapered a bit on the ends, which makes it difficult to get an even application... resulting in some clumping.
Brittany E.
Dayton, OH
This is by far the best waterproof mascara I have ever used. My eyes are brown and I have bee n wearing makeup a lot more now than I have in the past few months I had this cheap alternative of this mascara that claimed it was waterproof but the mascara just ran down my face when I cried. I really recommend this winning mascara because it's light Weight and it doesnt run when you cry
Taylor H.
Does it clump or flake? Does it irritate your eyes?
Erica B.
Hanford, CA
I have been wanting to try this. Does it really work? Does it clump?
Ravleen K.
Is it truly waterproof? My eyes tear a lot and I need a cheap waterproof mascara.
Scarlet P.
Does anybody else experience issues with clumping?
amber m.
How well does this product cover?