Ravleen K.

Is it truly waterproof? My eyes tear a lot and I need a cheap waterproof mascara.

Dani R.
Dani R.
Oakdale, NY
2 hours, 2 minutes ago
It's pretty good, but I might reccomend BH or NYX waterproof over it
Liz K.
Liz K.
11 months ago
On my bottom lashes I have experienced some smudging, but on my top lashes I have no issue.
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, I asked myself the same question when I bought it and it really is and my test was to use it and go to the beach and I really am left intact
Noemí L.
Noemí L.
1 year, 6 months ago
Absolutely. I have this mascara and it's such a good one. It lasts all day long for sure.
1 year, 6 months ago
It's definitely is. I never had an issue with it coming off involuntary. Definitely need eye makeup remover to take it off completely