Erica B.
Hanford, CA

I have been wanting to try this. Does it really work? Does it clump?

Becky C.
Becky C.
baxter, KY
1 year, 6 months ago
No it doesnt clump but its a very thin formula and the want is too soft in my opinion.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Utica, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
I have never had a problem with clumping. This is my go to drugstore mascara!
Tara S.
Tara S.
Kokomo, IN
1 year, 6 months ago
It doesn't clump but the color is very weak
Connie W.
Connie W.
1 year, 6 months ago
It doesn't clump but the gel formula is a bit thin, so it takes a few coats if you have thin lashes like me. But it is very natural and seems to smudge less bc it has a gel formula instead of the typical creamy mascara formulas
Yuly S.
Yuly S.
Puno
1 year, 6 months ago
Really this product for me doesn´t works because is so thick =(
anglis c.
anglis c.
1 year, 6 months ago
en realidad si funciona esta mascara hace que las pestañasse vean realmente bellisimas. te lo recomiendo
Francisca I.
Francisca I.
1 year, 6 months ago
la verdad es que funciona muy bien, deja las pestañas definidas y sin grumos pero aveces se corre un poco con el agua o la transpiracion del dia
Gage A.
Gage A.
Olathe, KS
1 year, 6 months ago
This is one of the best I've used. It doesnt clump, unless you pile it on, and it seems to do the job. My lashes always look fuller and longer when using this!
marwa L.
marwa L.
1 year, 6 months ago
Actually, does what it says for my lashes. it does not clump and i love. But you should keep in mind that this like any makeup out there, don't work the same for everybody. So you should try it, plus it's very affordable so you have nothing to lose ^^
Kati K.
Kati K.
Hadar
1 year, 6 months ago
I really like this mascara! I don't think it clumps and it makes my lashes look amazing!!