amber m.

How well does this product cover?

Mónica B.
Mónica B.
1 year, 4 months ago
It is very good, the coverage is excellent I have not yet checked with water, I imagine hahaha: 3
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
1 year, 4 months ago
I felt like the coverage was excellent, but the hinge on the wand felt like I had less control. It was a mixed bag for me.
Johnston, SC
1 year, 4 months ago
It covers very well but does dry out quickly. I've found L'Oréal Voluminous works the best all around with coverage included.
Johnston, SC
Angelina F.
Angelina F.
1 year, 4 months ago
I used that before, But I think Is a good máscara because Is really stay in yours eyelashes and make apear how if your eyelashes be real, Is so beauty!
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
1 year, 4 months ago
It took me a few times before I was used to the brush( really bendy,not stiff at all) but the mascara does get every lash and stays on until you remove it.
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
Gautier, MS
1 year, 4 months ago
It covers great and stays on all day without smudging or running
Bobie B.
Bobie B.
Westminster, CO
1 year, 4 months ago
I find it covers extremely well. Save on the budget and buy cheap it works the same.
VE1140394Lennis A.
VE1140394Lennis A.
Miami, Florida
1 year, 4 months ago
es excelente para aplicarla es fluida no deja grumos en mis pestañas ademas se ven super la recomiendp
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
1 year, 4 months ago
I have used this and its great on coverage and foes not clump. Highly recommended!