Taylor H.

Does it clump or flake? Does it irritate your eyes?

Amanda A.
Amanda A.
1 year, 6 months ago
It really doesn't clump, however it will flake with multiple layers.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
1 year, 6 months ago
No it doesn't! This mascara is amazing. I actually have sensitive skin and it never irritates my eyes
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
1 year, 7 months ago
It doesn't clump and flake! And it was fine for me and I have really sensitive eyes
ashley h.
ashley h.
SENECA, SC
1 year, 7 months ago
It doesn't clump at all and does not irritate my eyes. It goes on very smoothly and lasts for a long time!
Summer B.
Summer B.
Afton, TN
1 year, 7 months ago
No it does not flake or clump, however it did irritate my eyes.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Matthews, NC
1 year, 7 months ago
It flakes a little. And I think the wand is really awkard.
Mallory N.
Mallory N.
Hanceville, AL
1 year, 7 months ago
No it doesn't clump or flake. Very long lasting and very waterproof as well
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
1 year, 7 months ago
It doesn't clump n it doesn't irritate the eyes. I love this mascara
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
1 year, 7 months ago
I never have any problem with it. No clumping or flaking
Tori B.
Tori B.
W Valley City, UT
1 year, 7 months ago
It has never clumped or flaked with me.