Hyanna C.
Hyanna C.
Dumont, NJ

MegaPlush or Covergirl Falsies?
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
July 25, 2013, 9:19 a.m.
Falsies is another Maybelline mascara, not Covergirl. I like the Falsies way better than Mega Plush!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
July 2, 2013, 4:05 p.m.
I HATEEE falsies haha def mega plush
Endy G.
Endy G.
April 10, 2013, 5:36 p.m.
Both :]
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Jan. 3, 2013, 9:11 p.m.
They both worked about equally for me
Francesca S.
Francesca S.
Nov. 30, 2012, 5:43 p.m.
Falsies! I thought this mascara would be really good but its alright. Falsies give you that long lash look for sure
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Nov. 30, 2012, 7:06 a.m.
Megaplush
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Nov. 28, 2012, 10:50 a.m.
MegaPlush
Angel H.
Angel H.
Nov. 25, 2012, 3:13 p.m.
Mega plush
Dacy M.
Dacy M.
Nov. 13, 2012, 2:20 p.m.
I've never been impressed with any Covergirl makeup but Maybelline always amazes me. MegaPlush for sure.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Nov. 10, 2012, 5:45 p.m.
I like both. I like the mega plush when I am just running around. It has good coverage for a minimal look. The Falsies gives a really full look, better for a more fuller makeup look.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Nov. 9, 2012, 7:01 p.m.
It definitely depends what type of look your aiming for. I own both mascaras and I love them both equally, but for different reasons. On days where I'm going for a natural makeup look, I reach for Mega Plush because it separates and elongates the lashes while still looking nice and natural. For a more dramatic look, I think Falsies is perfect. Falsies makes your lashes look long, dark and thick to give the illusion of a false lash almost. Hope this helps!
Casey R.
Casey R.
Nov. 6, 2012, 7:51 a.m.
Both but not at the same time. When I can I will put on falsies when going out at night, but sometimes I don't want to deal with that heavy feeling, and they make my eyes water and feel funny. THIS MASCARA IS PERFECT for giving that bombshell full lash look without that uncomfortable feeling. I have worn this out to clubs and had my eyes look ALMOSTjust as good as when I wear falsies.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 5, 2012, 4:23 p.m.
Megaplush for sure! I hate falsies.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Nov. 3, 2012, 3:42 p.m.
Neither! Falsies is clumpy and dries out my lashes and mega plush isn't really that worth it! Try Volum' express turbo boost!
Denise H.
Denise H.
Nov. 2, 2012, 10:32 a.m.
I think that Maybelline Collosal works the best!
Jamie N.