BY MAYBELLINE

Mega volume goes mega plush! This revolutionary gel-mousse mascara has 40% less hard waxes for big volume with a supple touch.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-35, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Mega Plush® Washable Mascara
  • "It's never brittle, never flaky claim was the #1 reason I went out and bought this. It worked!! I have a problem with mascara running through the day and I don't have that problem! It mainly separates, darkens, and lengthens. It lacks a bit in the volume department. The result is more of a natural look, but it can be built up to look more dramatic. It can also be layered on with other mascaras! " in 602 reviews
  • "I really love the brush. i think that is my favorite part because it is like a triangle and using it at different angles can help you apply eaither a lot or a little mascara. The waterproof one is great!" in 139 reviews
Elle P.
People say that Maybelline has the best drug store mascara, and they're right. There's no comparison. There is no other mascara at this price point that can do what these do or are as easy to apply. I'm not going to give a different review for each kind, because they are all basically the same for me. All of these Maybelline mascaras are in my makeup bag and I use them all the time.
Sabine S.
I generally love maybelline mascaras. They have been my go tos for about 9 years now. I used to like the mega plush mascara but now it is not my favorite. it is very natural looking on the lashes and doesnt apply much prduct so you have to do more than one coat. It doesnt smudge or flake on me. I do not think I will repurchase
Stephanie P.
Essex
My favorite mascara! People always ask if my lashes are real and the answer is always the same -YES! And I always tell them that Maybelline is what I use! I feel like this mascara really makes my eyes pop. It’s not clumpy at all and the brush perfectly separates and coats each lash. It’s very affordable and I always recommend it!
Olivia F.
I love this mascara especially for being a drug store brand. Its super cheap and makes your lashes so soft and flexible instead of crunchy and hard. My lashes usually look like a set of lash extensions when I use this mascara and the formula is so wet and not clumpy or too thick at all
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I really wanted to like this mascara. I personally hate with my mascara is hard and flaky, so when I saw this, I knew I wanted to like it. I gave it multiple chances, but in my opinion, in order to achieve the "no brittleness" the formula was compromised. I found that it really didn't add any volume to my lashes, and for some reason, it never completely dried on them either. This means that by the end of the day,I was wearing more mascara on my face than on my eyelashes. I was just disappointed in this product. I am still giving it two stars because I think it is an amazing idea, but it just needs a lot of work. Personally, I wouldn't compromise the formula for the lack of brittleness.
Mabree C.
Brunswick
This is a great drug store mascara. It is very black, buildable, and won’t clump. It lengthens my lashes and (tries to) make them thicker. Also the brush is flexible so you can get to the inner corner of your eye!
Cheyenne B.
Newfield
I love this ! My go to for any event where I need my mascara to last, the price point is great and it gives great volume to my lashes and works well with my hazel-green eyes. I would highly recommend this product
Danielle S.
Weirton, WV
I have fallen in love with this mascara, i have been using it every day for last few years. I just love when u first open a tube of mascara and its really inky black and has this wet look to it but then it dries and looks completely different. This one doesnt do that at all it looks like it was freshly applied all day long. The brush also seems to get every single lash without the brush being some strange shape, its not . Its great stuff!!!
Olivia G.
Independence, KY
Purchased at: Target
First of all you can’t tell me that this tubes colors aren’t absolutely adorable! I think this is a beautiful natural mascara for everyday that makes your lashes soft and not crunchy!
Patricia D.
This is a really great mascara, especially if you're just getting into makeup because it's very inexpensive. I have met people who don't know how to apply mascara so I think this is a perfect product to work with when you're first learning how to do so. Also, its super lightweight and gives you a natural eyelash look or you can layer to give it more of a dramatic look.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Where do you buy your mascara
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this beat the other Maybelline mascaras? I really want to try this!
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
Kayla B.
Griffin, GA
Haven't tried this kind yet....does it clump up like some mascaras or?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Does this clump your lashes?