BY MAYBELLINE #71 in Mascara

Mega volume goes mega plush! This revolutionary gel-mousse mascara has 40% less hard waxes for big volume with a supple touch.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-35, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Whats your favorite Maybelline mascara?33 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good mascara but not that pricy, my las...4 Answers
  • Is the mascara easy to clean off?1 Answers
Katie L.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
When it comes to drugstore mascaras I have tried them all. I compare the colors, wands, flakiness, lengthening and voluming of each product when deciding if I will use it again. This volume' express mascara made it into my makeup bag quite often before I found other mascaras I like better. This product is good and does its job, but when looking for dramatic eyes with intense volume I found that this mascara often fell short. If looking for a Maybelline Mascara I would direct someone towards The Rocket over this as the brush seems to provide slightly more volume and it doesn't flack as much as this one did for me.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Troy, NY
My absolute favorite drugstore mascara! I'm a huge fan of the "no makeup" look, and this mascara is perfect for that. Each coat you put on tends to be light, so you have to build up the layers, but I think that is what makes your eyelashes look so soft and plush with this product. I've seen many reviews that didn't like the flexible wand, but that's one of the things I like about this mascara, it makes it easy to get your inner and out lashes coated because you can wiggle the brush so well! I would definitely recommend this mascara to everybody.
Aly-baba M.
Aly-baba M.
During the holidays, it's such a busy time that I only wear two makeup items...lipstick and mascara. I've been using Maybelline's Mega Plush for 2 years now and don't see myself switching anytime soon. I recommend this to all of my friends. It's got a great wand that ensures no clumping and glides right on. I curl my lashes once before applying, then a few minutes after applying and I'm set my the rest of the day. It really does give my lashes that full look with tons of volume, that lasts throughout my long, busy days.
AnneMarie P.
AnneMarie P.
Definitely my favorite mascara for the natural feathery look. I think it is an amazing layering mascara because it does not clump easily. On days I want falsie lookin lashes i put this first then add another volume or lengthening mascara on top, then coat the tips with mega plush. Highly recommend for those just getting into makeup and don't want anything too crazy. Might not be a keeper for those who want extreme glam lashes or have very sparse short lashes. I've repurchased this 3 times already and I need a 4th one.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Probably my favorite mascara I've tried! It makes my lashes look so fluffy and soft and just like is says - plush! Usually every mascara I try is amazing the first time I use it but goes downhill after that. This one has been really consistent! Most mascaras I've used are waterproof too, so it's nice to have one that isn't. The only thing is I don't think this product gives maximum definition and volume - definitely some, but if you're looking for very dramatic lashes I don't think this would be the one for you.
BLanca C.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
as I would love to try this mascara eyelash blackest black in tone as it is my favorite color and looks great to me my eyelashes! this mask looks very good already defined and plumps our eyelashes. . . As I this? .. But I've tried ps my cousins use it a lot and a chance the probe for a party and really charm me alone with two layers I was enough to look thin and voluminous lashes, is not the typical thick mascara that cracks and make them fall like the hairs nothing to do .. the desire
Holly C.
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
This is my go to drug store mascara as it is very soft and flexible. Pros is that the applicator is bendable and allows you to really work into the lashes and coat them. The formula is a little thick and coats relatively evenly. The cons are that sometimes the lash can look a tiny bit lumpy. When you touch your lash you may feel small almost indiscernible particles. You wouldn't typically notice this until you use a high quality mascara like UD perversion mascara.
Sarah Grace D.
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
This is not one of my favorite Maybelline mascaras. I purchased it because it said it didn't make your eyelashes stiff. And that is very true. It went on well, but I just didn't like the formula. It making my eyelashes softer must have meant that it can't make them as full and long, and my eyelashes are long with nothing on them. If you really want your eyelashes soft then this would be great, but if you want good volume I'd use one of their different formulas.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
Pretty good mascara it gives my lashes extra volume the way the wand is designed gives my lashes that natural long eyelash look. I buy this at Walmart it's affordable & good value. The packaging is pretty cool I like the color of the tube... maybellline is one of my favorite makeup brans so thumbs up for this mascara because I do like it a lot not it's not my favorite mascara but i would buy this again. My favorite is the colossal still a maybellline product 😉
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Joplin, MO
I love this mascara I use it all the time and it works amazing! I'm so bad about taking off my makeup at night but this mascara doesn't even look bad the next day and I can go workout and swimming without having to worry about makeup getting in my eyes. Another thing is that it isn't clumpy like most water proof Mascaras, and another neat thing is that it has a swivel on it, I can't tell you how many times I have broken Mascara cause you swivel not pump!
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Where do you buy your mascara
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this beat the other Maybelline mascaras? I really want to try this!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Griffin, GA
Haven't tried this kind yet....does it clump up like some mascaras or?
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
Whats your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Does this clump your lashes?