MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMaybelline
Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama

Maybelline New York Volum’ Express® The Falsies ™ Black Drama Mascara is a mascara for creating a volumised, dramatic false lash effect. The extra matte, extremely black formula creates a false lash look and the Spoon Brush reaches lashes from corner to corner to provide the look of 300 per cent more visible lashes.

I’ve used this mascara for a while now and am wanting to try a new one. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I like mascaras that are volumizing and long lasting.
I’m looking for a new bold, black mascara. Does this mascara separate/fan lashes and really define them?
I’ve been wondering if this is a good drugstore mascara. Does anyone have any opinions on this? Or does anyone have a recommendation for drugstore mascara?
Start your review of Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama!
Product Highlights
Maybelline has a great line of mascaras. I use this one when I really want a dramatic look and it does the job! It makes my lashes look thicker, longer, and it lasts all night. It is wayy better than having lashes glues on. I love this stuff. in reviews
...your lashes extend. The formula is nice, but not my favorite. I use the waterproof one and the consistancy is still a little to runny for me but still very nice. I usually use this to layer with loreal mascara to provide more dramain reviews
This mascara is really lengthening and volumizing. it has fibre hairs which lengthens the lashes.i recommend waterproof version for asian lashes, so it would hold the curls (: if you have have long beautiful lashes this would look like you have a false lashes without even trying! in reviews
I absolutely love how this mascara makes my lashes look, and it's affordable compared to some of the higher end mascaras! in reviews
Easily one of my favorite mascara's, I absolutely love the brush and use it for other mascara's even after I run out of this product.in reviews
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama Well its not the best not the worst - I'm constantly trying new makeup and mascara especially, and have used quite a lot in my years of wearing makeup! To be fair, I don't have really thick or long lashes to begin with and I keep hoping that one of these mascaras will do the miracles they promise. This wasn't it- have yet to find my mascara holy grail. any recommendations?
Andrea L.
Hanover, NH
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama uploaded by Andrea L.
Purchased at: CVS
YESS YESS FOR ALL MAYBELLIN MASCARAS!! I love this brush, the mascara is heavy so I recommend it for someone with curly lashes, I like for a dramatic look. The price is good so far and you can find it at any drugstore or supermarket, sometime I found it at tj maxx for a great price. Maybelline Falsies Mascara Black Drama Maybelline
Allison P.
WATERTOWN, NY
I loved this mascara so much. My lashes are pretty thin. But this mascara gave my lashes volume and length and made my lashes look beautiful and full. It didnt clump like some other mascaras I have tried. I recommend this product to all my makeup loving friends.
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama uploaded by Natasha G.
I love this mascara. It’s long lasting, doesn’t smudge, yet it’s still easy to remove. I don’t like using any products around my eyes that are difficult to remove because pulling around the eye area can cause lines/wrinkles. With this mascara, it’s almost like wearing falsies because it adds both length and volume.
Katheryn L.
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama uploaded by Katheryn L.
I used to use this all the time in high school. It’s the best waterproof mascara in drugstores imo. I have very oily eyelids and only had to fix my face a couple times throughout the day, vs all the other ones which was instant raccoon eyes. Plus it’s the best for both volume and length!
Oriana D.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama uploaded by Oriana D.
Maybelline is one of my favorite products, this and the yellow are the best, they are more dramatic and they make my lashes much more frizzy (beautiful)
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama uploaded by Ann G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I needed a new mascara and in a pinch,I purchased this Maybelline Volume Express Falsies. It was inexpensive and worked good. Although I had to add 3 coats, it seemed to suffice. Maybe I should have curled my lashes as well. I will keep it as a backup.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama uploaded by MANDY K.
A decent, drugstore option mascara by Maybelline. I'm always on the hunt for the best mascara, so I had to try this one out. It's very inexpensive and one you can purchase pretty much anywhere. The application wand was easy to handle. The bristles were firm enough to separate my lashes as I built upon it to give it a fuller look without clumping. It has a curves shape, similar to an eyelash curler that is supposed to give you a flared wing at the far end of your lashes, but honestly, I didn't really feel like it did much in that regard, which is why I'm giving it 3 instead of 4 stars. Overall it's a good product that gave volume and length, but stating that it'll give a flare and not accomplishing it, is a bit disappointing.
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara - 285 Black Drama uploaded by Jessica L.
This mascara is amazing. It really does fill out your lashes. No clumping. I use it everyday. Its super affordable. I think I picked this one up for $7.50. Who can go wrong. I have bought this many times and will continue to keep buying. Until someone shows me spending 30+ dollars on a mascara will change my life I will keep buying this amazing 7$ mascara! Thanks maybelline!
Beth H.
This is my favorite everyday mascara. The formula isn’t too wet or dry and it is easy to remove with makeup wipes. It doesn’t flake and doesn’t smear.

413 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lana M.
Frankston Dandenong Road
il y a 7 mois
Megan H. il y a 4 mois
YES I love this mascara so much! It’s really good at separating and lengthening lashes