BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ashley C.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Total garbage. I bought a tube, and the wand is so poorly made, so flimsy.. it broke right out of the tube. I was sent a replacement, just received it, again the wand broke right out of the dang tube AGAIN. Come on.  Would not buy again.
Katiuska R.
Miami
Ilove this mascara, is one of the things i always carry around, makes my eyelashes look fuller and stays all day! I just adore it!
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this mascara from Maybelline and I would definitely recommend this product especially if you are looking for a mascara that gives your lashes a boost but still looks natural. I often wear this mascara both in the day and at night and it doesn't smudge. What i love the most about this product is that this mascara does not make my lashes look clumpy at ALL! Even when the mascara is a few months old after opening there is no clump on my lashes after I apply it. This mascara can last me a quite a few months and another plus is that it is very affordable. #contest
Katrina B.
I LOVE this mascara! As you can see in the photo it made my eyelashes look fantastic! It is a very accessible product! you can find it in many stores! I Always buy this mascara, and My lashes really looks like falsies! I would recommend this for every mascara lover :)
Erin B.
I have the shortest, thinnest, straightest eyelashes. This mascara (in waterproof) is the only thing that gives my eyelashes LIFE -and i LOVE it!! The biggest secret is the waterproof formula. I bought the regular..did not do the same. Waterproof mascaras help in curling your lash and holding the curl. Just use an eye-makeup remover and you're good to go!
Gabriela A.
Do you want a mascara, good, nice and cheap? Choose this! I tell you that inside the mask of Maybelline this is one of my favorites, I love my black eyelashes and its formula gives them a spectacular finish! Its duration? Acceptable, I apply it in the morning and lasts all day, you can build layers depending on how dramatic you want the look, I in particular use one, maximum two!What I love most about her is her brush, which has a flexible part, allowing you to reach all the eyelashes from different angles, a real wonder! It is a good mascara for daily use, I recommend it to you since its cost / value ratio is perfect!
Lindsey L.
This is the only mascara I use. I tried others, for a day, and went back to falsies every time. The curved brush is the best to flare your lashes, and avoid clumping.
M H.
Kingston, MA
This is a great product! I usually use this mascara for special events such as prom because it really thickens my lashes and makes them look nice and bold! Sometimes it can clump though, which is the only real downside, but other than that this is perfect for volumizing lashes!
Danielle H.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is my favorite go to mascara! It adds fibers that build up onto your eyelashes making them look longer and fuller. It also gives excellent volume/curl as well. In fact I don't even have to use a eyelash curler beforehand which saves me space in my makeup bag for other goodies! I highly recommend this to all of the lash lovers out there!
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Im in love with this mascara! It gives my eyelashes a life. My eyelashes looks great and it gives more volume in it! The wand is so flexible that it helps to lift and separate the eyelashes! I am definitely going to buy another one!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?