BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Amanda S.
Washington , MI
The Maybelline Falsies Flared is one of my go to mascaras. I find the formula to be amazing and it really gives my eye lashes a falsies look. I use this product everyday and it never flakes or smears under my eyes. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Morgan W.
Lewistown, MT
This macara makes my lashes look so beautiful and it makes them pop and give me some definition. I love the way the wand looks and it applies very smoothly. It was probably my one favorite mascara that I could ever have and I am so glad that I bought this!!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
I love how it made my lashes look fuller and a little longer but I wouldn't say it was comparably nicer than the look of fake lashes. It does flake after a few hours of wear. I hated the fear of wiping under my eyes and getting those dreaded black lines from the mascara flakes smudging. So I would use a little clear mascara on top to help minimize the flakes in order to wear it throughout the day instead of just to an event.
Lauren G.
Burlington
The best mascara! Forget the expensive mascara that is more than $20 a tube, this is the absolute best mascara out there! I love the way it goes on and doesn't flake.
Trina M.
Parkville, MO
Review for: Blackest Black more...
So I bought this because I wanted full volume eyelashes. This worked very well with my eyelashes since they are so small. I did get the full volume I was looking for however I didn't like that after 5-7 hours the mascara would start to drop black "mascara balls" on my face and smear. I also wasn't a fan of it not coming off and I don't have the waterproof one.
Skylar M.
Bradenton, FL
This mascara is definitely a great one. I bought mine at Walmart but you can definitely purchase at a local drugstore. There's some room for improvement on the formula because it tends to flake off. Other than flaking off it's great.
Zainab N.
This mascara is LOVE at first sight!!! I'm on my fourth bottle, this is the only mascara I use and tend to use as long as I can. Maybelline mascaras are the best!!! they give extra volume to lashes, perfect drama effect and last but not least perfect extra length. People always ask me whether I'm wearing fake lashes whenever I apply this mascara on. Seriously worth the money, not expensive at all and you will love it.
Rosmary M.
OMG! This one's my favorite mascara ever. It is so freaking perfect haha.. My eyelashes look bigger and curled. I love that it is washable because it is easy to take off.. I feel that waterproof mascaras are kinda agressive with the eyelashes. It stays all day long.. I love it so so much..
Rosselyn M.
Cuenca, Azuay

It's amazing the volume that gives Maybelline Volum Express to my eyelashes, I just love it and I'm totally in love with him! my eyelashes are 1000 times longer and feel beautiful every time you apply, and your brush is amazing and easy to handle, I love it!
Megan S.
Modesto, CA
Mascara is mascara to me because I wear false lashes almost everyday. With that being said, I prefer Maybelline and the line of mascaras they provide because they are greatly priced and get the job done. Save yourself the trouble of buying high end and stick to these amazing drug store priced ones. I have loved almost every mascara from Maybelline that I have purchased.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?