BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Springfield, VA
I really did not like this mascara. I wanted to like it. I wanted a good drugstore mascara for the days that I would be quickly applying makeup to run errands and didn't want to waste some of my good stuff. This mascara just didn't do it for me. The brush is an awkward shape and tended to clump up around my eyes. The formula flaked and I might have used it for two weeks before tossing it out because it just wasn't good. Back to YSL it is!
Gigi P.
Going back years and years ago this was my first mascara!!! It is crazy to say that it is my favorite! I have tried they're real by benefit, too faced better than..... mascara, and plenty others but I have always gone back to this one!! It is supper easy to remove! I can do the 100 layers challenge and there still wouldn't be a clump!!!! It's taken me a couple years to actually realize I do have a favorite mascara and it is this one!!
Brittany Y.
This is my favorite mascara. It doesn't clump and helps give volume at the base of the lash and then lengthens and flares them. My go to. I use it every day. I prefer the regular to the water proof -- the waterproof tends to crumble a little. Definitely recommend this product !
Kayla H.
It's okay. It gives volume and definition for sure, but it flakes EVERYWHERE!! I'm always left with black specks around my under-eye area and it's so frustrating. It happens even with one coat, so I know it's not due to too many coats of mascara. Not purchasing again. I wouldn't even continue using it until it ran out, which is unlike me because I hate wasting cosmetics.
Tricia M.
Fishers, IN
I try so many different mascaras and keep going back to this one. It makes my eyelashes look better than even the most expensive mascaras. Plus, it is reasonably priced. I love that it makes them look both thicker and longer at the same time. I've used both waterproof or regular depending on the time of year (waterproof during the summer). Even when I see a different new "hot" mascara and try it, I end up going back to The Falsies.
Melissa S.
Riverside , CA
I own the Fasies Mascara that is waterproof and feel like it is better in combination than standing alone. I combine this mascara with the Mega Plush mascara also from Maybelline and it looks like i have fake lashes on! To those people that expected this mascara to be the best in the world keep in mind it is a under $10 drugstore mascara it is not going to be perfect.
andrea r.
Esta es una de las mejores máscaras de pestañas que he probado, me encanta el cepillo ya que permite alargar mis pestañas que realmente son cortas, su precio es bastante bueno y no deja grumos ni nada por el estilo. La amo, quiero probar otras de esta misma línea
Stephanie P.
Clearwater, FL
I have been using this mascara for years now, I really love it. If you are careful with the application, you can make your eye lashes look flawless but do be careful when it clumps as with any mascara! The price I feel is very fair on it as well! I will continue to buy it until I find something equal or better.
Zuleyma C.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
One of the best drugstore mascara. It does a great job at adding volume to the lashes. It makes mine look extra long, and also it's really black. I really like the wand as well it really gets in between the lashes and separates them so well!
Loren H.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is my favorite mascara. I have really short lashes that do not curl over time and I'm pretty sure that since I've been using the curved wand for so long (and of course curling my lashes) my lashes now have a more natural curl to them thanks to this mascara! Definitely my go to mascara, and it's so cheap.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?