BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Danielle R.
I think I have tried almost every Mabelline Volum' Express Mascara there is! I highly recommend this mascara, the brush works magic while lengthening your lashes as well as separating and volumizing. No clumps at all. Everyone needs to try Maybelline mascara at least once!
María L.
totally love this mascara i have been using it since a long time ago and i can say that is my favorite by so far,its really cheap and you can also find it everywere!! its a must in every girls makeup bag,i totally recommend it to all of you girls :) its an amazing product.
Patricia M.
This a really great mascara it separates all your lashes and you can go for a natural look or build the product up for a more dramatic look without you lashes looking like spiders lol i have straight lashes like cardboard so i need to curl them and it didn't really hold the curl but it did give amazing volume i like it :)
Shelby R.
Greensboro, NC
Hands down my favorite drug store mascara! I use this more than any other brand! It's so adorable and it works like a charm! I get the black color and it adds the right amount of volume without getting too clumpy! Must buy if you're looking for a cheap and lasting mascara!
Kendal G.
Belmont, NC
This is my favorite mascara, seriously whenever I'm at the store I always pick one up! It makes my lashes look AMAZING! I've tried other brands but so far this is the mascara for me. You can find it anywhere and it's inexpensive. I keep one in my car and one in my purse!!
Jade M.
I know a lot of people love this, but it did nothing for me. I put it on my eyelashes and they just looked like my regular eyelashes with a black tint. I also hated the brush. I had to use so many coats of this and I do not like struggling with mascara. Will not buy again.
Joi S.
YES, YES, AND YES!!!! This is my staple mascara of all times! Love the way it looks on my lashes and the illusion of extended length and volume. It goes on thick, to remove I simply use my finger tips and water. For the residue that comes from washing off the mascara I use a mixture of baby shampoo and coconut oil ;)
Layomi A.
This mascara is great for my lashes. it really fills I'm the gaps between lashes and gives them a fuller, longer look. it also curls my lashes more, do I barely need an eyelash curler. would recommend for everyone.
Casey F.
E Waterford, PA
This is my all-time favorite drug store mascara! I love it! It works wonderfully, great black color, lengthens, volumizes, doesn't flake or wear off! Both the waterproof and regular versions of this work great. However, if you purchase the waterproof kind, definitely invest in a eye makeup remover that removes waterproof mascara. It is not easy to wash off at all with plain soap!
Emily L.
Ramstein, Germany
I used to be a devout fan of Falsies. I tried many variations and adored them all. Then I took a break for a couple years and just now coming back to them. I have no idea what happened. They don't work anywhere as well for me before. It clumps a lot more. The brush is weird and I feel as if I would break it if I barely moved it wrong. I'm so disappointed. Probably won't be purchasing again for a while. I wish the best of luck to all other users!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?