BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
This mascara is okay. You get what you pay for. The brush is nice and it goes on okay. I just wish it stayed on longer and didn't bleed. Like I said, you get what you pay for. This isn't bad if you need a cheap mascara.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
This is my all time favorite mascara. I have gone through so many of these and keep repurchasing. The pure black (not waterproof) is the best. It makes your lashes look long and full and curves them up just a little bit. This is seriously the best drugstore mascara you can get!
Emily L.
Ramstein, Germany
I used to be a devout fan of Falsies. I tried many variations and adored them all. Then I took a break for a couple years and just now coming back to them. I have no idea what happened. They don't work anywhere as well for me before. It clumps a lot more. The brush is weird and I feel as if I would break it if I barely moved it wrong. I'm so disappointed. Probably won't be purchasing again for a while. I wish the best of luck to all other users!
María L.
totally love this mascara i have been using it since a long time ago and i can say that is my favorite by so far,its really cheap and you can also find it everywere!! its a must in every girls makeup bag,i totally recommend it to all of you girls :) its an amazing product.
Shelby R.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
Hands down my favorite drug store mascara! I use this more than any other brand! It's so adorable and it works like a charm! I get the black color and it adds the right amount of volume without getting too clumpy! Must buy if you're looking for a cheap and lasting mascara!
Danielle R.
I think I have tried almost every Mabelline Volum' Express Mascara there is! I highly recommend this mascara, the brush works magic while lengthening your lashes as well as separating and volumizing. No clumps at all. Everyone needs to try Maybelline mascara at least once!
Katie S.
Tucson, AZ
If you have sensitive/watery eyes I would avoid this product (along with many of the other maybe line mascaras) but the mascara wand itself and the long lasting ultra black formula are amazing. I often combine this mascara for just on the ends of my lashes to volumize and create a natural cat eye. I don't use it alone, however, I usually opt to first coat my lashes with a too faced mascara that is less irritating on my eyes before adding this.
Kendal G.
Belmont, NC
This is my favorite mascara, seriously whenever I'm at the store I always pick one up! It makes my lashes look AMAZING! I've tried other brands but so far this is the mascara for me. You can find it anywhere and it's inexpensive. I keep one in my car and one in my purse!!
Michelle M.
Norwalk, CT
I have used tons of mascaras, from expensive department store brands, mail order type brands etc...I always come back to this one. I get such good volume and definition from the falsies, and it is easy to take off which I love. I always use two thin coats and it does really look like I have false lashes on sometimes. If they ever stop making this formula I will be devastated! love falsies.
Lauren B.
I tried this mascara because someone had mentioned they liked how it made their eyelashes looked. I bought it even though it was more expensive then the kind I normally get. I did love the dramatic look it gave my eyelashes but then I tried to take it off...I used two kinds of make up remover, olive oil, and soap...I still couldn't get it all off! I was freaking out! I actually had to let it wear off which took days. I immediately gave it away.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?