BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kristen J.
Clarksville, TN
I have had this mascara ever since it came out. I had heard about it for one of my friends and wanted to try it... I'm glad I did. My eyelashes appeared to be a lot larger than normal. It was easy to spread out the eyelashes. On occasion they would clump, but it wasn't anything major. It did it's job, it's affordable, and haven't been disappointed in this product. I would recommend this to anyone who is wanting to wanting to have long, thick, and flared lashes.
Cristal R.
I completely disliked this mascara. I felt it was too dry, clumpy, and instead of creating a dramatic look, it was sloppy and cheap. I am a fan of Maybelline and a handful of their products but this one just didn't do it for me. I would not recommend this particular product to anyone.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH
I have tried a lot of mascara and this was an absolute disappointment. It's very clumpy. I don't care for how long it takes to dry. Then it gets too dry and flakes terribly. Within a couple hours, you look like someone punched you in the eye. The brush is terrible and you always have to wipe half of the mascara off of it to get it to look remotely decent. I like the name and logo and that's it.
Sarah C.
I've never been impressed with Maybelline mascara, but it'd been a few years since I'd tried it, so I thought I'd give it another shot. I had heard The Falsies was a dupe for Benefit's They're Real, and if so, I don't know why everyone raves about They're Real. The Falsies gives a little bit of length, I'll admit, but absolutely no volume whatsoever. If you were blessed with thick eyelashes, then this might work for you, but mine are this and this made them look rather terrible. Not to mention the formula is incredibly goopy and flakes all over my cheeks and glasses. I think I also reacted a little to the formula.
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
I used to really love this mascara because it works really well but it smudges a little when I wear it on my bottom lashes and I don't like that. It also runs out kind of quick which is frustrating because for a large tube I feel it should last a bit longer then it does for me like other mascaras. But that aside it does work well and I would recommend it if you want long and full looking lashes.
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
This is such a good mascara. It used to be my go-to until I found another maybelline one I like better. This does give a good amount of volume and flares out your lashes beautifully. It's also super black, and it lasts well on my lashes. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a good mascara!
Alyse M.
Valley Stream, NY
I have to say I am a frequent Maybelline girl. I do enjoy this mascara. It goes on easy. The volume and color lasts long. I usually get it at the nearest cvs or target, it's Maybelline is pretty much in every store. I'm sure I will continue to buy the same product because it works!
Marybel R.
Cudahy, CA
Review for: Value Pack 1 Kit more...
This is by far one of my favorite mascaras and eyeliners. I got this in a special value duo pack. It's an equivalent to a buy one get one half-off so. No flaking or smudging, and I love the size of the wand, because it's not overly large, and it's curved which helps with curling .I can wear this eyeliner all day and it still looks perfect after a hard day's work.
Morgan P.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Love this mascara! I've been buying this consistently for a couple of years and I don't plan on switching very soon. It is never clumpy and always keeps my lashes long a dark! It does dry out after a while so if you do plan on buying this product, keep in mind that you have to buy new mascara in 3 months.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is the best mascara Maybelline has ever made. It makes my lashes super long and full of volume. I love that it's affordable and it's just so awesome. It doesn't clump my lashes or run down with tears or sweat. I love this Maybelline mascara like no other :) you must try
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?