BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Amanda M.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this mascara !!! This is one of my favorite drugstore formulas I use this product all of the time... I love the brush and it really makes my eyes look dramatic. I buy this every time I'm shopping for mascara at target walmart or walgreens. It does tend to clump up and dry out unfortunately but if you add a little aloe vera gel it will be moist again also make sure you clean the brush with make up remover before inserting the wand back into the tube.
Stefanie L.
Pleasant Grove
My go to drugstore mascara! For the price and quality I have yet to find one I enjoy more and works with my lashes. I have a lot of lashes but struggled to get them to look the way I wanted or hold the look once I got it there! This mascara along with my curler has been perfect!
Marissa S.
Fremont, CA
My go to mascara!!! Love the way it makes my lashes look natural and long. I would highly recommend this drugstore brand mascara to anyone looking for an affordable product.
Cristal R.
I completely disliked this mascara. I felt it was too dry, clumpy, and instead of creating a dramatic look, it was sloppy and cheap. I am a fan of Maybelline and a handful of their products but this one just didn't do it for me. I would not recommend this particular product to anyone.
Brittany M.
Beaufort , SC
I am a fan of almost all of Maybellines mascaras and this one is no different. The formula is thin enough to keep you from getting clumps but thick enough to where you don't have to worry about it getting all over your eyelids (an issue I've had with $30 mascaras). It stays in place all day and you don't have to worry about flaking.
Jessica D.
I do not like this mascara and would never repurchase. I was so excited to use this because it was raved a lot. When I apply the mascara to my lashes, it makes my lashes super clumpy and spider legs looking. In less than any hour after application, I would notice extreme flaking which was incredibly disgusting. All the rubbing to remove the flakes made my face red and irritated. The mascara also does nothing for my lashes, it doesn't lengthen or add volume.
Sarah C.
I've never been impressed with Maybelline mascara, but it'd been a few years since I'd tried it, so I thought I'd give it another shot. I had heard The Falsies was a dupe for Benefit's They're Real, and if so, I don't know why everyone raves about They're Real. The Falsies gives a little bit of length, I'll admit, but absolutely no volume whatsoever. If you were blessed with thick eyelashes, then this might work for you, but mine are this and this made them look rather terrible. Not to mention the formula is incredibly goopy and flakes all over my cheeks and glasses. I think I also reacted a little to the formula.
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I like this mascara because it gives super super length and a bold look. I like the look of my eyelashes with this mascara and it makes me feel glam. I've watched a lot of you tube videos as well where beauty gurus themselves use higher end mascaras and say that if you don't want to pay so much for such a mascara the closest drug store mascara or substitute that gives you both that long and full looking eyelashes it would be this Maybelline Mascara! I love it!
Megan G.
S Pittsburg, TN
This was THE WORST mascara I have ever used, and I have used quite a few p.o.s mascaras. I was so excited when I purchased this, but upon applying to my lashes I was quickly heartbroken. With just the first swipe on my lashes it left a trail of thick, heavy product, which in turn began to make all my lashes stick together. It felt incredibly heavy on my eye so much so that I didn't even get to my other eye. So now it lies in my mascara/eyeliner graveyard, RIP.
Alyse M.
Valley Stream, NY
I have to say I am a frequent Maybelline girl. I do enjoy this mascara. It goes on easy. The volume and color lasts long. I usually get it at the nearest cvs or target, it's Maybelline is pretty much in every store. I'm sure I will continue to buy the same product because it works!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?