BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
kristine m.
I like this mascara but its not one of my favorites. It gets the job done, Yes. It makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. It adds a lot of volume which is a huge plus. But i hate how it flakes ALOT. It last longs and is really hard to remove. The brush is nice but allows the makeup to clump my lashes together.
Alyssa M.
This is not a bad mascara for the affordable price . I found it personally to be a little bit clumpy and not as good as other mascaras I have used. But, still for the price it does make your eyelashes look nice and long. It wasn't too heavy, which was also nice. Overall, not bad for the price.
Lisa H.
Hillsborough, NJ
I use this mascara every single day! I have tried every single Maybelline mascara that comes out and I always resort back to this one. This one is so easy to make my lashes long and spread out. Every day I get compliments at work from customers asking if my eyelashes are fake. My answer? No! I just use the falsies by Maybelline :)
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
One of the reasons I love this product is because it is one of the few products that does not make my eyelashes clump together!! I wear this normally when I don't feel like putting any other makeup on. It really makes my eyelashes look good! I always wear waterproof mascara because I just feel like it holds up the best! My mom always sticks these in my stocking at Christmas time because I use it a lot!
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
I really like the formula. My lashes look great with it on, but the flexible wand was a deal breaker. It says you're supposed to get more flexibility when applying, but all it does for me is makes applying even more difficult. Love the formula but won't re-purchase because of the flexible wand.
MEL W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this mascara and doubt I will ever purchase it again; it leaves the lashes clumpy, and much unlike that there are "fake eyelashes" there. I felt although it hardened so quickly when I was applying it, that applying a second coat was even out of the question. Perhaps they do this so that you only need one coat, but I wasn't a fan of this. I would recommend for those who like clumpy lashes....
Heather H.
Lexington, KY
OMG MY FAVORITE MASCARA!!! I use to be a total Dior Diorshow Mascara snob until I tried out the Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Flared line. I use this mascara for daily use as I can apply as much or as little as I like to build my lashes to the falsies effect or to just swipe the wand across my lashes and go. I have no problem with clumping as long as I work from the bottom to the tip of the eyelashes and give approximately ten seconds between each swipe of mascara.
Alyssa I.
South Point, OH
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Amazing drug store mascara! Very voluminous. This is somewhat similar to the too faced better than you know what mascara. (It won't let me type the real name of the too faced mascara) Great price and very long lasting. It lasts all day as well, very hard to get off at the end of the day. I have nothing negative to say about this product.
Shantel M.
Colorado
This is the best drug store mascara ever!! I got it for 6 dollars at Walmart and it is well worth the prices and more. It's a little clumpy but if you apply no more than 3 coats and don't let it dry completely in between coats than your fine. Use it with a eyelash curler and it really makes your eyelashes look full, thick and amazing!
Olivia W.
This mascara definitely lives up to the label of being waterproof. After wearing it all day, it doesn't come off until you want it to! It also really made my tiny eyelashes stand out! But the one thing I don't like is that when you first apply it, it goes on a little clumpy. However, after a few more strokes, it gets all the clumps out.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?