BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kayla W.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I've tried just about every Maybelline mascara out there, either for the advertisement or the bright colors, but I don't find any of them to be very impressive. I'd say mediocre at best. If you want Mascara with actual dramatic results try Chanel Le Volume! I swear by this product. Once I tried it I never went back! I also use the Dior lash plumping serum under it and it literally looks like I have false lashes on! (and no need for those lash clampers that rip half my lashes out!)
Nikky S.
Great Mascara. Didn't Expect For It To Work So Well. Makes My Lashes Look So Long. I Don't Bother Wearing False Lashes When I Wear This Mascara. Doesn't Clump Like Others. I Love Applying It On My Bottom Lashes. Goes On Easy. Very Affordable. I Recommend This Product To Those Who Want Longer Lashes.
Kelly J.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
This is my favorite mascara! It doesn't clump for me like many other mascaras do and it gives my eyelashes a beautiful long effect and you can build up the color as desired. I do however get the waterproof one as the waterproof one helps keep the mascara in place all night without smudging and I feel the non-waterproof version does not. Just be prepared for it being a bit difficult to remove when you try to take the product off, but it's worth it for how amazing it looks on!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this is my favorite mascara eyelash pharmacy every time I make an impact effect on the look and not have to work it so much she almost does his work alone I have brown eyes and I like my eyelashes have much volume which achievement with this mask also to create an effect of as many tabs also
Tiffany M.
I typically am not a fan of Maybelline mascaras as I find them to be very runny but flaky while on. I bought this on a whim when it was recommended to me. I'm glad I did because I'm loving it so far. It lengthens my lashes and gives me volume without clumping up. So far, no visible signs of flakiness.
Lacey  T.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I generally like this product. I do have one issue with it however. The mascara flakes after application. It makes lashes look voluminous and beautiful. I was pretty disappointed to see the fallout though. The curved and makes it very easy to lift your lashes to a very nice height. I would give this product 5 stars if it didn't flake off.
tiara R.
Concord, CA
This is my mums favorite mascara! She has beautiful thick long eyelashes and this mascara makes them look dramatic and full. Of course I had to jump on board because I'm a makeup junkie and my eyelashes aren't as pretty as my mum's but when I use this mascara I can almost give my mum a run for her money. The formula is great it didn't clip my eyelashes and its super black and not to watery. Two thumbs up👍👍
Kelly F.
Trenton, MI
I have used Maybelline mascaras for years. I always use a waterproof formula and use an eyelash curler. I neither completely hate or love Falsies mascara. It gave a good coating and good deep color but did not lengthen as well as I prefer. I did not think that it built as well as others either, it felt stiff when I used more than one coat. I use two mascaras together Maybelline Full n Soft and CG Super Thick to add thickness and length without being too harsh/heavy.
Amanda P.
Humble, TX
Maybelline Volum' Express the Falsies Flared is my FAVORITE mascara! This mascara really gives your eyelashes a dramatic flared effect! I have used many types of mascara, but none of them compare to Maybelline Volum' Express the Falsies Flared! I absolutely love it!
Lisa H.
Hillsborough, NJ
I use this mascara every single day! I have tried every single Maybelline mascara that comes out and I always resort back to this one. This one is so easy to make my lashes long and spread out. Every day I get compliments at work from customers asking if my eyelashes are fake. My answer? No! I just use the falsies by Maybelline :)
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?