BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Graciela G.
This mask is great, I love wearing it daily because it leaves my eyelashes really long. They look like false eyelashes. Looks spectacular, the brush makes the lashes shorter longer. Is incredible! It takes off very quickly when you remove it, it gives you a more intense look. It's really amazing, I recommend it
Kathleen N.
Fort Smith
I'm  pretty meh about this product. It makes lashes really voluminous and long at first, but that's only for a couple applications until it starts clumping and being more about length than volume (trying to get my corner lashes it just left clumps so I stopped). It also seemed to run out faster than other mascaras I've used. It's also higher priced than other mascaras that are longer lasting and more reliable. Would not recommend.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
The first couple times I used the Falsies mascara I had good results. Mainly though, it was a fight with the wand to apply enough product so that it was bold yet not clumpy and so that it was even and not just bunched up on one side of the lash line. I'll finish out using it but will move on to try another kind.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
It's not horrible but it's not my top 5 favs either. It doesn't clump but it doesn't give me the wow factor I look for. If you naturally have long lashes it might work for you because it gives a nice little pop. If you don't have a lot of lashes going on like me it might not be for you. Doesn't exaggerate too much.
Emily M.
One of my favorite masacras! I have long lashes so I always look for a mascara that gives volume and this does a nice job. The formula is a nice, light consistency, not too runny or watery. They also wash off nicely too which is really important for me when picking a mascara. When washing my face they don't run down below my eyes and leave dark streaks. They do leave some residue but you can easily take it off with a makeup remover. A great mascara!
Elizabeth F.
Fairfield, NJ
When Maybelline says it adds volume, it's true! It makes my eye lashes full but it doesn't give it the length I would like and it does clump up. I use a eyelash curler to help with the length and price is awesome. Not waterproof so, don't get caught wet with this on. It will clump and slightly peel off.
Angela T.
I love the wand for this because it fits my eye shape & the natural length of my lashes really well. i have short lashes so any wand that is thick, does not suit me. i also have naturally straight lashes so i neeeeeed waterproof mascaras in order to keep them curled. & this does a great job. the only thing is that it doesn't give a lot of volume, since the wand is skinnier. it lengthens my lashes pretty good when i apply a few coats. & it doesn't clump up unless you apply like 6 coats or something.
Marianne Z.
My only choice of mascara. Tip: when it comes to mascara, the difference with high end/designer brands is the brush. There's only so much you can do to a mascara formula itself. This affordable mascara lets my long but straight out eyelashes curl and stay curled and up all day, literally from 9am-2am. I use it after I curl my lashes and I have never had any problems with clumping or having to redo my makeup. It is a great find.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I didn't care too much for this product. this formula would dry out my lashes and then they would fall out no mater how gentle I would wash it off or use makeup remover. my volume was okay. I don't have many eye lashes so I need volume so it did meet the mark there. I also love the packaging of the mascara that's part of the reason I originally bought it.
Niha R.
Duluth, GA
This mascara is prinably one of the cheapest mascaras U have ecer gotten. I got the mascara at publix fir around 7 dollars. When I first got the mascara, I was really excited to try it out. When I did, I was impressed. However, after around a week it had started clumping. Now, it has its good and bad days, but it is definitely not the mascara I reach for.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?