BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
This mascara actually worked pretty awesome. I'm always looking for mascaras to give a little oomph to my thin and nimble lashes and this definitely did the job. Just one stroke and you could definitely see the effortless difference this mascara made. I used the waterproof version of this and liked it. My only complaint was that after a few hours of wearing it, I started to get dried up mascara flakes on my cheek as if my mascara was falling off like leaves off a tree. If that flaw was fixed, I'd used this forever.
S N.
My OG mascara!! when i first started to wear makeup this was the first mascara i used, no matter what high end mascara I buy I always end up going back to this one. It makes my lashes look full and long, i love it!! 100% would recommend to anyone.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
It's not horrible but it's not my top 5 favs either. It doesn't clump but it doesn't give me the wow factor I look for. If you naturally have long lashes it might work for you because it gives a nice little pop. If you don't have a lot of lashes going on like me it might not be for you. Doesn't exaggerate too much.
Kiara C.
North Hollywood, CA
MY GOODNESS. This mascara is by far my favorite mascara ever! It's so pretty and so much actual mascara comes off of the wand. I would buy this product a million times again. I've used many different types of mascaras and this one is by far my favorite. I hiiiighly recommend. It's like actually wearing falsies.
Katty A.
Sheridan, WY
I absolutely love this mascara. For a drug store mascara this is definitely a favorite of mine. I can't stand clumping and I've never had that problem with this. I feel it goes on very naturally and is easy to apply more coats in order to have thicker lashes without it clumping up and looking trashy. I'm also big with this brand of mascara in general so I'd definitely recommend it especially if your looking for something affordable.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I think this is probably my favorite drug store mascara! It has a really nice flexible brush! The formula doesn't clump when being applied and makes your lashes look very full and long. You can buy it just about anywhere, ultra, Walmart, target, CVS, Walgreens! I recommend this as an affordable mascara with great results.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
The first couple times I used the Falsies mascara I had good results. Mainly though, it was a fight with the wand to apply enough product so that it was bold yet not clumpy and so that it was even and not just bunched up on one side of the lash line. I'll finish out using it but will move on to try another kind.
chelsea h.
This is the mascara I always keep in my makeup bag. Does not get clumpy easily and makes my eyelashes look long. Can be found at so many different stores and is not too expensive in comparison with other brands. I always get the blackest black because I have dark eyelashes and it looks quite natural actually.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara gives great length and definition, my only complaint is that the wand is very flexible so even though that's good for all the little lashes at the corners of your eyes, it doesn't give a thick coating of mascara so you have to do a few coats to get a really dark layer. It doesn't clump though so even with the added layers, it still looks clean and nice.
Michelle B.
I have used many different brands and types of mascara over the years. I always come back to my Maybelline products. Even though this one is newer to their line, it does not fail. Comes in a waterproof option with black and brown shades. Gives nice length and volume without clumping. Glossy and natural looking just like clean lashes. Brush is flexible yet, firm enough to apply evenly. Wears nicely with daily use and washes off simply at the end of the day. Would recommend to any lash-lover!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?