BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Cindi P.
Bothell, WA
This mascara is truly great. It gives a lot of volume and length but at the same time seperates them as well. The only critique that I have is that they do smudge on your lower eye. Which is annoying and that's the only reason why I don't use this product more often. After seeing I had racoon eyes, I stopped using it. The short term use of this is great but the smudgeness is horrible. Overall, if you don't have oily skin, I think you'll be fine,
Mandy C.
Troy, IL
I usually LOVE Maybelline mascaras. They are a hidden treasure in the makeup world. I really like the formula of this mascara, however they really messed up BIG time on the brush. I hate that the brush moves around when I apply this mascara. I feel like I can never get enough of the product on my eyelashes, because the brush pulls away from my lashes. I tried to get over how much I hate the brush, but I just can't. Eventhough the formula is great, I will never repurchase this particular mascara because of the brush.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
This mascara actually worked pretty awesome. I'm always looking for mascaras to give a little oomph to my thin and nimble lashes and this definitely did the job. Just one stroke and you could definitely see the effortless difference this mascara made. I used the waterproof version of this and liked it. My only complaint was that after a few hours of wearing it, I started to get dried up mascara flakes on my cheek as if my mascara was falling off like leaves off a tree. If that flaw was fixed, I'd used this forever.
Val G.
Seriously my all time favorite mascara. I've used this product since it first came out. It really adds length and volume without over clumping and looking fake. It goes well with a natural or "dolled up" look. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a really good, semi cheap, quick pick up at the drugstore, mascara + great length and volume! Total package👌🏽
Roman J.
LOVE this mascara! My absolute favorite mascara in the entire world is Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! but it's $20 and I'm not sure if this could be used as a dupe, but wow it's amazing! Drugstore favorite FOR SURE. I always wear it in the blackest black and apply only one coat on the top and bottom, but it flares out my lashes and add volume to them and people always ask if I'm wearing falsies, so the mascara is definitely doing its job.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
My FAVORITE mascara of all time! I have been buying this mascara for at least 2 years and love it. I use it daily and get frequent comments that my lashes look amazing. People often ask if I have lash extensions! I would highly recommend this product for a full lash look! It can be purchased at target for roughly 6.99!
S N.
My OG mascara!! when i first started to wear makeup this was the first mascara i used, no matter what high end mascara I buy I always end up going back to this one. It makes my lashes look full and long, i love it!! 100% would recommend to anyone.
Geri C.
San Diego, CA
What is great about this mascara is that it holds a curl throughout the day and it very volumizing. I use about 2-3 coats of this and my lashes instantly look perkier, volumized, and lengthened. I recommend this mascara to all types of lash lengths. I will admit that this mascara can be a pain to remove especially since the formula is waterproof but that happens with most waterproof mascaras anyways. Great purchase for an affordable price!
Daniella D.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Yess, volume! Very dramatic, very dark, does look like you have falsies on, watch out for clumpiness though, don't apply too many coats and you should be just fine. One of the best mascaras if you want thick, longer looking lashes. I would highly recommend.
And for $6, you can't beat.

- I have gone through countless tubes of this mascara, i love it so much, I've been using it for years! - I would recommend this product instead of high end mascaras.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I felt like there was always too much product on the wand when I went to apply it. I have pretty long eyelashes without having any mascara on so I was hoping for something a little more dramatic and longer than what this product gave me. It often turned very clumpy and I would have to take some of the product off. I guess my search continues for my perfect mascara....
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?