BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jessie W.
Stafford, VA
I have short, thin lashes that stick straight down, so any mascara that can even hold a curl is amazing to me. The Falsies Flared not only does that, but it lengthens and volumizes my lashes without clumping or looking too over-the-top for everyday. I've had no problems with smudging either, even with the non-waterproof formula. I haven't even wanted to try any other mascaras since I started using this!
Niki T.
I have tried both the regular and the waterproof and love them both. I went to the beach and had the waterproof on and it actually lasted most of the day even throughout all of the swimming! Not many mascaras can do that. I love how both of them are very dark in color and they make my lashes look even longer and volumized. I love the brush because its small and the bristles help separate your lashes without clumping them together like many other brands. Love this stuff!
Jackie P.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - Very Black more...
This is my favorite mascara!! I use the waterproof one because I sweat at work and also go to the pool/beach alot. I'm blessed to have extremely long and fluffy eyelashes and whenever I wear this mascara it makes them look so thick and gorgeous! Even when I'm not wearing makeup I'll throw on a little bit of this and I look so put together. Very minimum flakiness to it really stays on your lashes! ❤️
Sabrina M.
First off I've never bought such an expensive mascar before because I assume that they wont work and it wouldn't be worth it.I grabbed this on a whim.I love the packaging(I love purple) and it looked promising.the wand looked like all these other wands but once I applied it there was no clumpiness.im new to make up but this is definitely my go-to mascara.it's worth the splurge.
Julia R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I've heard a lot of hype about the Falsies, but after trying it for myself, I think it's deserved! While this mascara isn't super volumizing, it does add a lot of defined length. What really knocked me out about this mascara was the separation. Each lash was super defined, with no clumps or flaking. That, plus the added length, really lends a dramatic look to the lashes. The wand is a bit too flexible and feels slightly cheap, but the spoon shape is effective at really getting fanned-out lashes. Overall I really like it and would repurchase.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa , CA
I ADORE this Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara! It leaves my lashes looking full and flared. It can be clumpy but if you wiggle it through your lashes from the base to the tips it won't clump! Also, do not apply more than two layers otherwise you have spider troubles coming your way. lol Another thing I do sometimes, is mix it with a lengthening mascara. Apply the lengthening mascara first than apply the Falsies for the most gorgeous lashes EVER!
Rena E.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
To be quite frank, this is just another drug store basic mascara. It does its job. However mine didn't last long. Maybe mine was defective but the brush was messed up and I didn't feel like I got as much use out of it as other brands ive purchased. I did make my lashes look nice. Its something Id keep in my purse or in an overnight bag.
Holly D.
Salem, OR
I have loved this mascara since the first day I tried it. Some mascaras seem to have a breaking in period while the formula adjusts and you get used to it but I had no trouble with this one from the start. The brush separates and defines my lashes while gently coating them with mascara. It is great for giving you a great fanned-out look. I am prone to clumps and flaking, just part of my physiology so I used a second mascara for my bottom lashes and as a sealing coat over the top. This works amazingly well and gives me a perfect lash look.
Karina B.
Review for: Black Drama more...
My go to drugstore mascara, absolutely love this one makes my lashes long and thick. I love layering it on for dramatic flair! Price tag is a little more than some other ones but its worth it. I just wish it came off easier, I usually have to was my face use makeup remover and wash again and wipe with makeup remover so its a bit tedious but it doesn't stop me from repurchasing this mascara.
Kar Yi L.
Jackson Hts, NY
When I first tried this mascara I was a bit let down as I love several other Maybelline mascaras in the waterproof formulas (Colossal and One by One). The curved brush was somewhat awkward to use so it took a few attempts before I could grasp my short, thin lashes properly. But once you get used to the applicator, say hello to thicker, longer lashes that stay curled for the entire day. Maybelline waterproof mascaras have the best curl holding abilities I have ever seen so definitely try this out if you have short lashes that need a lift!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?