BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Sarah R.
West Warwick, RI
I'm a longtime fan of Maybelline mascaras; for years, I'd been using the highly-touted drugstore treasure Great Lash. When Falsies came out, my weakness for fancy packaging and promises of bigger and better got the best of my curiosity, and I had to try it. I'm glad I did.

This mascara is great. It's not too heavy, which is good for everyday use (especially if you have to wear slightly more conservative makeup at the office). However, if you want to vamp up your look, you can simply add a layer or three for that come-hither, thick-lashed look.

Extra tip: I've found that applying to only the top lashes helps cut down on clumping, not to mention that it makes your eyes look bigger, if, like me, you weren't blessed with big doe eyes. :D
Dolores M.
Laredo, TX
I love this mascara , I have used it for years, and Had to Try something else when out of town I forgot my makeup and the store we stopped at didn't have Falsiies Flared so I tried this one and was instantly in love with it. I've tried other mascara's sense because I hadn't been able to find this but an not as happy with any. I only use Maybelline Mascara and will always but the one by one is the best.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
The Falsies volume express washable mascara is my absolute favorite from all Maybelline mascaras. It gives me so much volume on my lashes and curls them up nicely. I like to apply lots of product because it looks so good and doesn't clump. It looks as if I'm wearing lash inserts because of how much volume it gives me. I love this mascara in Black drama. I highly recommend it. It doesn't flake and lasts as long as u want it to last till you're ready to wash it off. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sabrina M.
First off I've never bought such an expensive mascar before because I assume that they wont work and it wouldn't be worth it.I grabbed this on a whim.I love the packaging(I love purple) and it looked promising.the wand looked like all these other wands but once I applied it there was no clumpiness.im new to make up but this is definitely my go-to mascara.it's worth the splurge.
Kira M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have pretty OK lashes, but I am always looking a little boost. It adds some volume and good thickness. It doesn't clump very much, which was my biggest concern. I've been using it for around 2 weeks and I haven't had any irritation. The eyelash curler doesn't do much, the mascara hasn't worked as well as others with curling. However, it is super hard to remove, and flakes off all over my face instead of cleanly come off, even when I'm using a lot of makeup remover. However, it still is a good daily mascara, and it defines all my lashes really well!
Jessie W.
Stafford, VA
I have short, thin lashes that stick straight down, so any mascara that can even hold a curl is amazing to me. The Falsies Flared not only does that, but it lengthens and volumizes my lashes without clumping or looking too over-the-top for everyday. I've had no problems with smudging either, even with the non-waterproof formula. I haven't even wanted to try any other mascaras since I started using this!
Niki T.
I have tried both the regular and the waterproof and love them both. I went to the beach and had the waterproof on and it actually lasted most of the day even throughout all of the swimming! Not many mascaras can do that. I love how both of them are very dark in color and they make my lashes look even longer and volumized. I love the brush because its small and the bristles help separate your lashes without clumping them together like many other brands. Love this stuff!
Jackie P.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - Very Black more...
This is my favorite mascara!! I use the waterproof one because I sweat at work and also go to the pool/beach alot. I'm blessed to have extremely long and fluffy eyelashes and whenever I wear this mascara it makes them look so thick and gorgeous! Even when I'm not wearing makeup I'll throw on a little bit of this and I look so put together. Very minimum flakiness to it really stays on your lashes! ❤️
Kayla W.
Fenwick, MI
This waterproof mascara is amazing! I use this product a lot especially on rainy days. This product does last a while, almost the whole day. I really like the packaging to its very cute. I would defiantly buy this product again because it's great at all occasions at any time. If you do a brides makeup I would definitely suggest using this for mascara because it makes the lashes long and looking good!
Starr K.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is by far the best mascara I ever tried! I love the wand a lot and how it makes my eyelashes look. When I try it on, my eyelashes really do look like I have some fake eyelashes on! The one I had was a waterproof one so its better to buy the washable one if your eyes itch easily like mines do. Over all it's a good product! I really recommend this if you wanna have long, beautiful looking eyelashes.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?