BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Margarita T.
While this is a decent mascara, it's not something I have purchased twice. If you are looking for a dupe of the younique formula, this isn't it. It does add some length, but not enough to brag about. I have very small lashes and this honeslty did nothing that great for me. The color was nice, but too many coats make it look spidery. If you have longer lashes, it may work better on you but for me it was meh.
Abby L.
Juniata, NE
I absolutely love this mascara! I use it every single day and about a month I started using it my lashes grew so much and looked so nice that I didn't even have to use an eyelash curler! I really like how thick and long this mascara makes my eyelashes. I had shortish eyelashes before I started to use this product, but after about a month my lashes are strong and long! This mascara can clump a little bit if you apply too much, it just depends on how you like your makeup! I recommend this product to my friends and family and I advise everyone to at least try it!
Maria V.
Irvine, CA
This is currently my favorite mascara that I wear almost everyday! I can not get enough of this. The brush itself is amazing. It separates my lashes perfectly and I never have to worry about ugly clumps. Secondly, this formula is great! It gives volume and a little bit of length to my lashes. My favorite part about this mascara is that the fibers wrap around the end of the lash so that your lashes look natural instead of blunt.

Overall, I have never found a mascara that made my lashes look as good as they do with this on. I recommend this to everyone!
Rachel S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Its been a year since I stopped using this mascara (had been going strong on it for 2 years!) and now my eyelashes are finally long and grown back in again. They two years that i used it, i liked how it built up nice and thick and litterally made my long lashes look fuller longer and FALSE :) but it dried them out to the point that they broke off through out the time using them that i had to switch to a moisturizing one like almay get up and grow and now they are back. So you can use this for going out but not for an every day look or you will abuse your lashes!
Amber M.
Portland , OR
I wouldn't say this is a top mascara on my list by any means but, it does the trick that mascara is suppose to do. It darkens my eyelashes, fills them, and lengthens them. It doesn't have any huge dramatic effect on my lashes though. I think there are many other mascara products on the market that do a much better job though in the same price range.
jaysa S.
Ravenna, TX
I've used this and bought this a million freaking times and I'll never understand the hype! It's really nothing special. Like lets be real. I don't look like I have false lashes at all. I just can't with this mascara. I keep on buying it because people say it's good but it's not that great. I mean it's like $8 so you're fine but it's really not the best mascara out there.
Niki N.
Norwalk, CT
The results I got from this mascara were far from anything remotely resembling falsies. The formula was extremely runny, and smudged under my eyes like crazy throughout the day. It also has a nasty tendency to flake, which is no good for me as a contact wearer.

I wasn't impressed by the effect either - while it lengthened my lashes, it didn't volumize whatsoever. I was left with what looked like mile long, clumpy spider lashes. Not a good look.

When I think of false lashes, I think of plush, long voluminous lashes. This mascara didn't fit the bill.
Sarah R.
West Warwick, RI
I'm a longtime fan of Maybelline mascaras; for years, I'd been using the highly-touted drugstore treasure Great Lash. When Falsies came out, my weakness for fancy packaging and promises of bigger and better got the best of my curiosity, and I had to try it. I'm glad I did.

This mascara is great. It's not too heavy, which is good for everyday use (especially if you have to wear slightly more conservative makeup at the office). However, if you want to vamp up your look, you can simply add a layer or three for that come-hither, thick-lashed look.

Extra tip: I've found that applying to only the top lashes helps cut down on clumping, not to mention that it makes your eyes look bigger, if, like me, you weren't blessed with big doe eyes. :D
Cassandra H.
This is a really good mascara although I've switched to a different one in there line it's really great! A lot of people say the formula is too wet but when you let it dry before you put the next coats on it looks so great! I never curl my lashes before using this brand of mascara it does all the work for me. I've bought this at least 5 or 6 times...
Emily M.
Okay seriously, don't listen to people that tell you that you name brand mascara is better than drugstore because they're LYING. I've used tons of mascaras and this is honestly one of my favorites. The formula is awesome, and the brush does wonders for my lashes. I put on 2 or 3 coats every morning and it stays on great all day, but also comes off easy at night. It also does well when combined with other mascaras. Yes, it's cheap and yes, it's awesome. Stop buying expensive mascara. Buy this and get yourself some Chipotle with the money you saved. For real.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?