BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jessie T.
Baltimore, MD
My go-to mascara! I've been using it for years, and anytime I decide to try something new it never lives up to the hype. Works just as well as many high-end mascaras, doesn't smudge, and is very lengthening! Not the best when it comes to adding volume, but I prefer lengthening mascaras. I get asked if my lashes are fake all the time! One of the best drugstore options out there, and even better than some of the prestige brands I've tried.
Caitlin W.
Fishers, IN
This mascara makes my lashes look longer, but didn't give me the "falsies" look I was expecting it to. In addition, it clumped easily for me and the mascara as a whole dried out relatively quickly. I would not buy this mascara again because I think there are better alternatives out there. For example, I really enjoy the falsies mascara that comes in the pink and black bottle.
Melanie D.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
This is my all time favorite mascara hands down, along with it's winged sister :P They are AMAZING. I absolutely love it. I was initially intrigued with the spoon shape and was wondering what the concept of that was but you definitely figure it out quick and my eye lashes always look AMAZING. People have commented on my eye lashes saying have nice, long, and thick they are! I absolutely love it, never have ANY problems. A definite recommend. It never flakes off, it doesn't clump, and it makes your lashes look amazing!!!!
Kelly C.
Sherman oaks, CA
One of my favorite go to mascaras not only because of the long lasting formula but for the brush, It curves so it's able to get all your lashes without clumping them. I've been using this mascara since I was 13 years old so for 7 seven years and I always end up going back to it even after trying different mascaras. Highly recommend if you're using it to blend your falsies with your real lashes because it's not heavy but it is very buildable.
Jonique P.
I use this mascara and it shows up very well. I don't use it all the time just sometimes. It's a very pretty bottle. I don't use it much because it is very gulky if that makes sense or clumpy I should say.
Emily P.
This mascara is absolutely amazing! Its a great daily mascara because it lasts for a long time, and its great for night time because it really does make your lashes look like falsies! everytime I wear it people ask me what mascara I'm using! Would recommend I'm the brunette in this photo
Katherine H.
I'm typically a very natural make up kind of person so I'm not sure what possessed me to get falsie mascara, but I did. It definitely lives up to it's name. they look straight up fake, super long and super thick. I already have naturally long, dark eyelashes and on a day to day basis do not wear mascara so I can really only get away with this for a night out , but for someone with naturally shorter lashes this would likely be acceptable for day use as well. If you are like me though just realize this won't be a 'great for a job interview', professional sort of mascara. Also beware of clumping.
Megan W.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love the regular falsies mascara so when I bought the flares version I thought i would love as equally as much. Sadly I was wrong. I don't like the brush as much on the flared version and the smell is terrible. The regular version doesn't have much of smell but this one is very strong and chemically. I can even smell it after finishing applying. I'll be going back to the regular version.
Tiffany M.
Osburn, ID
I tried this mascara based off the appeal of having thick and full lashes after application. What I got instead was less Twiggy and more Tammy Faye eye makeup. The product itself was so thick there were clumps on the wand which failed to smooth out despite my attempts to pull the wand through my lashes. I ended up returning the product because it took way to long to apply and clumped on the ends. I've not tried the regular Falsies but would like to know the difference between the regular and the Flared I purchased. My guess would be the brush? It was wide and long but had a tendency to hold large amounts (clumps) of mascara on the ends. I can see Maybelline's intentions to create a "false" lash effect with the brush...The product is just too high maintenance for myself...
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
I love to try new things. I will constantly try new kinds of makeup just for the fun of it. Mascara is always a disaster. I NEVER like anything as much as I like this and I always end up coming back to it. I like the bigger brush it has. I love that you get super volume yet you also get length. Nothing I hate more than I mascara that only does one or the other. I want the best of both worlds and this gives it to me. I am very surprised it is a rated a B+ for the average right now. I seriously love this stuff. Love lasting, goes on thick and easy, as I said bot volume and length. Love it!!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?