BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Taryn H.
New Zealand
Favourite 2013 mascara, used everyday for most of the year still have a lot of product left, lasts for a long time, the occasional clump gets onto your eyelashes but its manageable.
Dina R.
Belfast
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara did not work consistently enough for me to like it.
It can clump up my lashes and make them stick together like spider legs, weighing my lashes down. Not a cute look.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
This is by far one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. I would buy it again, but right now I'm trying out others one. But none of them can be compared to the Falsies mascara.
Mariana V.
I'm a Maybelline junkie and this mascara could be my personal favorite, it does make the eyelashes look longer and thicker. The only thing is that I prefer a water proof mascara.
Emily L.
Coquitlam , BC
I honestly makes me look like i have fake lashes on ! It is wet in the beginning which I don't mind and it gets thicker in a couple weeks. I have purchased this like three times!
Gabi C.
Montréal , Québec
I use this mascara often and he's very great if you want a bit of volume and a great and natural look.
Plus, his price is really low for the quality.
Recommend this mascara !!!
Shelby S.
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I love all Maybelline mascaras but this is my go to. Not a fan of the water proof one though, only the regular. It literally takes me days to get the waterproof mascara off.
Amber E.
I've used this for years. I don't like it when I first get it so I let it sit around for a week or two but then after that it's amazing! I've purchased it at least 5 or 6 times.
Nakita B.
west kelowna, bc
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Overall, good everyday product. I like the boot the curved applicator gave my lashes. Did not 'build' very well though. If you are a mascara builder to bring presence to your little lashes this can get pretty chunky after a couple coats.
Barbie S.
I am in love with this mascara. It gives me everything I need, length, volume and body. My lashes thank me after every application. Good price point and I love the packaging colors.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?