BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jaix E.
One of my favorite mascara of all time. Really gives me the volumized beautiful eyelashes everyday and make it really look like falsies. I recommend you try this product of maybelline. It is really worth a try. 😊👍
jane b.

This product is not my personal favorite! After a few times of using it i realized that it clumps my eyelashes and takes so long to dry. I feel i have to wait almost 20 minutes before i can really open my eyes or else the mascara is left on my upper eyelid and i would have to redo my eyeshadow!
Sahana K.
Toronto
Best mascara i have ever purchased. It is affordable and works great. I love the brush applicator and this mascara adds a lot of volume. It adds so much length to short lifeless eyelashes and makes your eyes pop! I recommend this product to everyone and get complimented for them all the time.
Jamie-Leigh H.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
I'm not a big fan of this mascara, I find it really clumps up my lashes. It also give zero length but it does give lots of volume. If you don't mind clumps it might be alright for you, but it didn't work for me.
Kate H.
Forest Gate, London
I bought these with very high hopes and I thought this mascara lived up to what iwas expecting it to be. However, it can clump up quite a lot, so usually I will take off a bit with a tissue before applying because I think that that makes the mascara less clumpy and more precise and easier to use.
Jamie S.
This stuff is amazing!! My sister bought it for herself and I borrowed it once and ever since I've never bought any other mascara except for this one. I love it so much. It makes my eyelashes look so full and long.
Gracie G.
Garland, Texas
This mascara is great it leaves no clumps leaves eye lashes looking like they are super long and last a long time threw out the day.leaves the lashes with lots of volume.it separates the lashes to they don't look clumped.
Lauren M.
Longueuil, QC
I like this mascara. It does flair my lashes and make them darker but it clumps pretty quickly. Brand new the formula is kind of dry and it only gets drier as time goes on. I like it but I am looking for better.
Greta Paula B.
Macuspana
I am in love with this máscara, it's just easy to apply and this makes me so happy, my first time was in waltmart so in this moment was more cheaper that now and i recommend this máscara just buy this now 💋
Felicia T.
CAMROSE, AB
Really nice. Makes my eyelashes darker, longer, and look much fuller. I have worn no makeup at all except for this mascara a few times now, and every time I have gotten compliments on how nice my makeup looked that day.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?