BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Elly B.
Duffel, Antwerp
I think it's the best drugstore mascara I've ever had! I might go back to it in the future but I have found a better one of Yves Rocher. I love the applicator of the Maybelline one because I don't really like those plastic ones.
Georgia B.
This mascara ia amazing for the price.It really adds volume to your lashes and makes your eyes pop.There is no struggle to get it off which is a major problem i have.Great for everyday use to go to work,school colllege ect.
Richelle M.
LONDON, ON
I love this mascara! It is one of a ton in my beauty bag. The only con to it may be that it does flake a little throughout the day. Personally just combat this my adding another mascara on top. :)
Rosilay M. A.
Review for: Other more...
Me encanta la mascara Maybelline Express The Falsiel. Sin embargo, cuando me puse esto por primera vez noté que el pincel es diferente. Es bastante difícil de quitar. No es mi mejor opción.
Cassandra M.
Decatur, GA
I have been using this for a couple of years now and love it, one of my favorite things is that it smells slightly like honey which is nice to smell when applying stuff to your face. It works well and lasts for several months.
Crystal J.
Crownhill, Plymouth
Review for: Very Black more...
I don't tend to use much of this as I have natural long curled lashes. I find that just a little amount on each eye goes far! I love the brush and how it gives that false lash effect instantly!
Jenn W.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Go to drugstore mascara. Does not clump my lashes. Can go for a natural look with one coat or a more dramatic look with a few coats. Been using for years and love it!
Sara K.
Winnipeg, MB
It's okay. The made them somewhat fuller and more volumized but definitely did not give the look of falsies. Found the consistency a little too runny. You gotta be careful, it can co from nice to Tammy Faye very fast! Wouldn't buy again.
leola l.
Carolina
i find it works well except it tends to leave a gap here and there but if you are looking to achieve false lashes this would be great. it does leave flakes at first.
Amanda T.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love cover girl and this mascara was one of the best ones they came out with. I like that it gives your eyelashes the look of having false lashes with out the work of having them. Would like to find one that out does this
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?