BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Élise D.
Île-bizard
I really like this mascara but to me, it's just as good as the other maybeline mascara and I don't see a big difference between this mascara and the colossal or one by one mascara. But since I like all those maybeline mascaras, I recommended it!
Melissa S.
Winnipeg, MB
I have been using this lately because it tends to make my eyelashes look amazing. The only thing is that near the end of the day it tends to make my eyelashes stick together a bit and can get a little crumbly.
Brianna C.
Thorold , ON
I used to use this for the longest time until I started to try new mascaras, I really enjoyed it for the most part however the one thing I found was that it clumped. It did have very good staying power though and it made my lashes look very long.
marissa d.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I like using this stuff for when i have a dance competition because its cheap and easy to use and i hate false lashes so i use this and i get dark and big enough lashes i don't need to use them which is awesome!
Maddy S.
I bought this mascara after seeing so many reviews online. I used it over another mascara to give my lashes extra volume. I really liked this product and the results were amazing. I will definitely buy it again!
This mascara is actually really good for a drugstore mascara. It made my eyes pop up more and made my eyelashes look long. Super easy to apply I usually use a blinking technique. I would recommend this product to people who are new to makeup.
Katie G.
Apt. 2, New Jersey
I love this mascara! It is the closet I have found to one of my favorite MAC ones. But now as a stay at home mom, splurging on makeup is not possible. This mascara gives great coverage and makes my eyelashes pop and of course it's AFFORDABLE!
Kimberly U.
Winnipeg
Although I do like this product, I did find it had a tendency to clump if you're trying to put on more than one coat. I was half expecting some miracle transformation based off of the way it is advertised, but it was just another mascara.
Justine F.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Maybelline mascara is always a great brand to start out makeup with. Formula is bit too liquid-y for me and seems to go bad very quickly though. Other than that, thumbs up for the brushes of the mascara wands.
Sukhmeet k.
Toronto
Can I just say this gives you like the best results ever it's perfect give you full volume helps you with your eyelashes and makes them 10 times longer it looks like you were in falsies just amusing is just like the Maybelline rockey mascara
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?