BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jonique P.
I use this mascara and it shows up very well. I don't use it all the time just sometimes. It's a very pretty bottle. I don't use it much because it is very gulky if that makes sense or clumpy I should say.
Natali C.
I love love love this mascara. I am very picky about mascaras. I don't like when they separate your lashes but in a way that makes them stick together and make it look like you only have like four lashes. It is a nice natural looking, feathery, lengthening mascara. I have the waterproof formula and it doesn't clump up or flake. It wraps around each individual lash and makes it look like you have so many lashes while lengthening it. Honestly, I can go on and on about how much I love this and it lasts all day AND it's $6 at my local target! 120% recommend!
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
This is one the best drugstore mascaras. It makes my lashes look so plump and voluminous. Maybelline does a great job with eye makeup in general. This is one of the best mascaras they manufacture. It is comparable to more pricey brands. When I'm on the go and I do not have time to go to a specialty retail store, and I need something quick (for when I travel), I can always depend on this to be available and easily accessible wherever I go.
Sarah K.
I absolutely LOVE this mascara!! It lengthens, thickens, and spreads out your lashes without clumps. It gives the effect of falsies without the difficulty of putting falsies on, which I have tried and failed at doing. It does all this at a drug store price, which you cannot beat. I have tried to find other mascaras that do the same for a comparable price but I have yet to find one! I keep going back to this mascara because it is just so good.
Caitlin W.
Fishers, IN
This mascara makes my lashes look longer, but didn't give me the "falsies" look I was expecting it to. In addition, it clumped easily for me and the mascara as a whole dried out relatively quickly. I would not buy this mascara again because I think there are better alternatives out there. For example, I really enjoy the falsies mascara that comes in the pink and black bottle.
Shekinah M.
Carson, CA
I would really recommend this to people with small eyes (like me lol) because two swipes of this baby and your lashes would look dramatically longer (sorcery) and I really love it. But I really don't like the fact that it makes my lashes clump up but that only happens when i swipe on too much though. Besides that, it's super affordable and it's one of my drugstore makeup faves.
Kelly C.
Sherman oaks, CA
One of my favorite go to mascaras not only because of the long lasting formula but for the brush, It curves so it's able to get all your lashes without clumping them. I've been using this mascara since I was 13 years old so for 7 seven years and I always end up going back to it even after trying different mascaras. Highly recommend if you're using it to blend your falsies with your real lashes because it's not heavy but it is very buildable.
Katherine H.
I'm typically a very natural make up kind of person so I'm not sure what possessed me to get falsie mascara, but I did. It definitely lives up to it's name. they look straight up fake, super long and super thick. I already have naturally long, dark eyelashes and on a day to day basis do not wear mascara so I can really only get away with this for a night out , but for someone with naturally shorter lashes this would likely be acceptable for day use as well. If you are like me though just realize this won't be a 'great for a job interview', professional sort of mascara. Also beware of clumping.
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
I love to try new things. I will constantly try new kinds of makeup just for the fun of it. Mascara is always a disaster. I NEVER like anything as much as I like this and I always end up coming back to it. I like the bigger brush it has. I love that you get super volume yet you also get length. Nothing I hate more than I mascara that only does one or the other. I want the best of both worlds and this gives it to me. I am very surprised it is a rated a B+ for the average right now. I seriously love this stuff. Love lasting, goes on thick and easy, as I said bot volume and length. Love it!!
Jenn T.
I love every brand of this line of mascara. I have green eyes and it makes them really stand out. Does not clump is not sticky. I use this every day.............. this is the only mascara that I use ....
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?