BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Momîñä K.
New Delhi
Beautiful mascara, makes my eyelashes look sooo long and gives a lot of volume. The spooli is so flexible which allows you to reach every single hair. I can sleep with it and it will look the same next day it is so long lasting (waterproof one). I definitely recommend this.
Chloe R.
I bought one of these when I went to Italy and then I got another one when I got home. It does smell really chemically which is a down side and it's not one that I would wear regularly. I don't think I would buy it again.
Jasmine V.
Littlehampton
Review for: Very Black more...
BEST MASCARA EVER!!! Would recommend to everyone and their kitchen sink. Honestly I have been asked if I'm wearing false lashes when wearing this, it's that amazing!
Gabrielle G.
Penrith
Good want helps to separate lashes and it does really help to volumes the lashes. The formula is good but not the best could do with being slightly more layarble.
Noemie G.
Laval, QC
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies Flared® Washable Mascara I liked the mascara The Falsies Flared but, I prefer the original version. Because I found that the formula was better suited to my eyelashes.
Adribeth M.
Caracas, Venezuela
This is my favorite mascara! I love how it makes my eyelashes look so full and curled. I don't even need to use an eyelash curler with this product! I have never had an issue with clumping, but it does seem like it dries out faster than some other mascaras that I have used. All in all, the results of this product are amazing, especially for a drugstore brand. People have actually asked me if I was wearing false lashes while wearing this product and are amazed when I say no!
Daniela M.
Es la mascara de pestaña que mejor me las ha dejado , creo que es una de mis favoritas de la linea de mascara de pestañas de maybelline sin embargo tengo dos mas que me gusta bastante también , el efecto es genial , no deja grumos excesivos , el cepillo es genial , su color forma del envase del producto me gusta bastante , mis pestañas no me las deja ni pesadas , ni muy bajas , ni muy plásticas , o pegadas ,etc. creo que me las muy naturalistas pero bien pigmentadas .
Courtney D.
Barrie, Ontario
Maybelline falsies was one of the worst cosmetic experiences I've ever had. I bought it based on the hype it was given by all the youtube vloggers I follow. Big mistake on my part. While yes it clumped and got dry, that wasn't my biggest concern. I can handle a product dud. My biggest concern was that it made my lashes fall out. Every time I touched my eye or tried to take it off with the same makeup remover I've been using for years my lashes fell off.. in clumps. My eyelashes used to be one of my best features (long & voluminous) after using falsies and having so many of them fall out, my lashes haven't quite recovered. I'm not sure what caused this with this product, but I so badly wanted to love it.
Melissa C.
I have mixed feelings about this mascara.. It DOES do what it promises, and gives you very full eyelashes that could pass for being falsies. However, the texture of the mascara is almost like plastic and I found it nearly impossible to take off completely (with oil- and water- based makeup removers) and would find myself either not wearing mascara for a couple of days and working away at getting it off... or trying to literally scrape it off my lashes at the end of the day with my fingernails to get it off.
So, if all you care about is how it looks (and you can deal with the rest later), then it's definitely worth trying out! It comes in Regular and Waterproof too, depending on your needs. :)
Gabriela D.
Gurabo, PR
I really love this mascara but it is a hard one to get used to. If you are the kind of person that likes to put 10 coats of mascara, this is not the right one for you because it can start to get a bit clumpy. When I use this, I take my time to work the product carefully and I wiggle the brish as I go from root to tip to separate my lashes. For a day to day basis, I find that I get best results with just one carefully applied layer because it just looks like I naturally have super voluminous and long eyelashes. I am giving this a B because it is not buildable and it does not live up to the claim of looking like false lashes, but the formula and brish are still really good and I recommend it!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?