BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
ali E.
high river
The past few times I have bought this, it seems it either works great, or is terrible. The first time I bought it I fell in love, it was cheap and worked amazing. There was very little clumping and I had no difficulty applying it However the second time I bought it, my eyelashes clumped like crazy and it was much more difficult to apply it than it should have been.
Deanna B.
Maybelline does good mascara but I find there's not really any different between them? They're all the same thing just with different brushes and I don't get a different effect from them. So pretty much buy their cheapest one and it'll be the same as their most expensive...
Silanger I.
Fiji islands
This is the 1st mascara I've ever used skin I started wearing makeup and I still buy the same one, it's wallet friendly and great to use its waterproof and makes it lashes thick and long, I've always used this and I will keep using it until I find something better ❤️
Shantal C.
Winnipeg , MB
I have used many high-end mascaras that cost three times as much as this one, however, I am always going back to this one! My lashes are already quite long so I use it mainly for darkening & volume - and it works perfect in those departments! I do notice this mascara does have to be replaced every month or so which isn't a deal breaker because its affordable.
Sienna C.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is one of my favorite mascaras as i feel like it really curls my eyelashes and makes them look much fuller than before, it has lasted me for a long time now and is still in the condition as when i bought it from the shop. All of the Maybelline masacara's are good but this one if my absolutely favorite at the moment.
Faith L.
This is the mascara Ian currently using and all though it is nice and makes your lashes look dark and long the fallout is really bad! 3 hours into the day I'll look into a mirror and see all these little black flakes under my eyes which isn't a good look.
Shannon D.
Toronto, ON
I love falsies! It give so much volume. I would not say that any mascara gives you false lashes, but if one were close, this would be up there! Pretty nice packaging for the price you pay. My eyes are dark brown (someties hazel contacts) and it looks great
Amanda L.
Nova Scotia
Definitely one of my favorite mascaras! However, the Maybelline Duo (or whatever it is called) is better. It is double sided and has a smaller brush for the bottom lashes and a bigger one for the top. All in all though, I have to say like all the Maybelline mascaras I've tried are great! Especially the purple ones and the brushes that aren't plastic.
Isis B.
This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time. I'm in my third package and I love it. Gives full lashes and great volume without lumping the lashes, just as is promised by the brand. The price is perfect for the product, not high end and not cheap.
Nicole A.
Lorette , MB
This is my favorite mascara! It only takes a few coats to get really thick lashes and also gives nice length. I've never had issues with my lashes sticking together and clumping. Of the different versions the Black Drama colour is my go to mascara.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?