BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Olivia P.
This mascara is by far my favorite. Since it is the waterproof version, I can wear it when I'm going to the pool of beach, without worrying if it will wash away. It lasts all day and looks amazing. None of the other mascara a I have used have been anywhere close to as good as this. I will definitely buy again. The product lasts for a long time in the container as well. I bought this in November of last year, and now in June I still have plenty.
Hannah R.
Marshall, TX
This is without a doubt one of the best mascaras I've ever used and it is definitely my favorite. I've spent $30+ on single tubes of high end snake brand mascaras and none of them even compare to this one. I love the brush. The way this mascara actually makes my eyelashes look like I'm wearing false lashes is amazing. I definitely recommend trying this one out, if you haven't already.
Rachel M.
Personally, I believe that mascara is not something you need to go to a high end brand for. There are plenty of amazing drugstore mascaras that will work just as well, if not better. Maybelline is my personal favorite when it comes to mascara, and I cannot get over the Falsies Flared mascara. This mascara makes my lashes look incredibly long and voluminous, and flares them out, just as advertised. This is a mascara that I would personally recommend.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Maybelline has always been awesome when it comes to mascara! And this one has become my all-time favorite mascara! I have repurchased this mascara over and over for at least the last few years! So that definitely speaks volumes because I'm super picky when it comes to mascara! the brush is fluffy & spoon shaped so that helps get in all of the right spots. It's also a very flexible wand!
Gina M.
I recently tried this mascara and I love it!! It was easy to apply with the curved brush and gave my lashes a fullness they simply do not have on their own. I put this on at 5:45 AM before I leave for work and my lashes still look great after a long, busy day teaching middle school. I have used Great Lash since I was a teenager and I am now switching to Falsies. Awesome mascara!
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
This is one the best drugstore mascaras. It makes my lashes look so plump and voluminous. Maybelline does a great job with eye makeup in general. This is one of the best mascaras they manufacture. It is comparable to more pricey brands. When I'm on the go and I do not have time to go to a specialty retail store, and I need something quick (for when I travel), I can always depend on this to be available and easily accessible wherever I go.
Jessie T.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Blackest Black more...
My go-to mascara! I've been using it for years, and anytime I decide to try something new it never lives up to the hype. Works just as well as many high-end mascaras, doesn't smudge, and is very lengthening! Not the best when it comes to adding volume, but I prefer lengthening mascaras. I get asked if my lashes are fake all the time! One of the best drugstore options out there, and even better than some of the prestige brands I've tried.
Gini K.
East Alton , IL
I don't wear a lot of make up but I will do my eyes quite a bit and mascara is a must! This is the most amazing mascara ever! I have tried tons of different kinds and this is the only one I have purchased over and over! The waterproof is the best of course but make sure you have a good but gentile eye makeup remover. I've never had such full, thick, long lashes without looking clumpy and nasty with any other mascara! They do look like you're wearing falsies but without the mess and hassle of actually putting them on!
Leslie P.
Saint Paul, MN
Pretty good. I like how it thickens well without looking too clumpy. Love the unique spoon brush that deposits the right amount of color onto my lashes. The brush is not good though for the bottom lashes. If it was more round, maybe it would get the job done but the brush on this is flat and a little too big. It does have a flex tip similar to the L'oreal Miss Manga mascara but it's not as flimsy as that one which I like. It still has some control. This mascara doesn't smudge for me but it doesn't hold a curl that well.
Shekinah M.
Carson, CA
I would really recommend this to people with small eyes (like me lol) because two swipes of this baby and your lashes would look dramatically longer (sorcery) and I really love it. But I really don't like the fact that it makes my lashes clump up but that only happens when i swipe on too much though. Besides that, it's super affordable and it's one of my drugstore makeup faves.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?