BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Kariany M.
Esta máscara de pestañas es excelente, la amo, la uso todos los días, o sea yo no tengo muchas pestañas que se diga y la verdad que me ha servido en cuanto otras marcas, le dan demasiado volumen y se ven larguisimas!!! 100% recomendada, no se van a decepcionar
Kariany M.
Esta es una de mis máscaras favoritas, otra que uso a diario, es excelente porque dan demasiado volumen, no tiene grumos como otras marcas, igual hay que saber usarlas pero esta definitivamente es una de las marcas y de mñascara de pestañas que me encanta!!!
sarah r.
Ontairo
One of my favourite drugstore mascaras, it makes my eyes look bigger and more wide awake. I like how the brush is shaped and how it makes my eyelashes look. Got many compliments on my eyelashes using this -mascara. Used all the mascara up, I would recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a good drugstore product.
Victoria S.
Bogotá, Colombia
I am obssesed with this mascara, the brush is amazing at keeping your lashes separated and the formula makes them look extra long and black. I love it, it can be my everyday mascara just applying a little or it can be my night/special ocassion mascara with a full make-up.
Branca a.
Lisbon, LB
Ok... i freaking live for this product ! It is so amazing ! it isn't clumpy, its easy to apply , its just .. HIGH QUALITY! I highly recommend this . Not to mention the gorgeous packaging . I actually didn't find it expensive . I really recommend everyone to try it 👌🔥
Daniela D.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
Mis pestañas son diminutas y además no tengo nada de volumen en ella, de hecho desde que me maquillo siempre me he visto en la obligación de usar pestañas postizas para que se me vean, sin embargo desde que utilizo ésta máscara de pestañas no he tenido la necesidad de usar pestañas postizas, únicamente lo hago en ocasiones especiales porque esta máscara ha hecho la magia de aparecer mis pestañas escondidas y además dar volumen y cuerpo! La amo!
Jannel J.
Wilmington
This is my all time favourite mascara. If I could wear this mascara all day everyday I would! So many people say "are you wearing fake eyelashes" when I wear this. Truly amazing. My eyelashes are naturally curly and it really looks like I'm wearing falsies.
Humeyra T.
Australia
Wow! I'm kind of surprised on how good the reviews are. Maybelline mascaras are the best(like the lash sensational, colossal, lash stiletto, big eyes and many others) I love them all except, the falsies line. I've had all the falsies, and this one was the one that didn't hold the curl at all :(
snazzy s.
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I get monthly subscription boxes and I've got smashbox, benefit, tarte, urban decay and other high end delux samples of mascara and I ALWAYS end up going back to this mascara. The brush, the formula, the staying power. It's everything. I don't even use the waterproof version. It doesn't transfer or flake on me. My lashes will be curled and look good all day, even if my eyes water a bit. It's easily removed too. Can't say enough about it. It's my ride or die mascara.
Cynthia L.
Vancouver, BC
I saw my sister use this when I was still in elementary school--and I use it now! I have incredibly straight black lashes and always need something that won't clump to keep them curled for a night out. This mascara I would recommend to anyone--but I would highly recommend a good lash primer to pair with it.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?