BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Stephanie C.
I have been using this product for years and can't get enough of it, it makes my lashes look amazing and it's easy to remove at the end of the day, it goes on smooth and doesn't clump very much at all, also it's not very expensive and you get a lot for your money, highly recommended product
Chitra P.
Dallas, TX
I got this as it was most hyped mascara on social media. I was looking for one mascara and there was an amazing deal in cvs for these at just 5$ so I got this one. I bought the non water proof one. I liked it, it gives me volume after 3 coats. But till them lashes are little clumpy. My lashes are really long, so I don't need lengthen part, but it works fine for me. I have nothing bad to say about it.
Melissa T.
Toronto, ON
I actually love this mascara so much! I love that the formula isn't too wet that it gets all over your eyelids. It lifts up my lashes so well and keeps them up all day. It adds a lot of volume and a bit of length to my lashes, making them look perkier and my eyes look more awake. Definitely one of the best drug store mascaras I've ever used.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
Review for: Blackest Black more...
It's a pretty good mascara. Provides a bit of volume and a decent amount of length and most importantly it stays put throughout the day (I usually wear it for about 15 hours, and it doesn't smudge/transfer). The formula is nice and it doesn't make my eyelashes feel dry afterwards. However for me it was not something to blow my mind, and I find that it doesn't curl my lashes like other mascaras do.
Kris J.
I use this everyday. The brush is not hard to manage. The product is light when applied on the eyelashes. The tube it quite fat but i don't really mind since i can squeeze it in my make up kit. I have been using this for years now and i would highli recommend this to other women.
Jasmine M.
Grande Prairie, Alberta
The brush clumps your lashes so its always good to keep an extra wand on hand in case you get a wand that messes your lashes up. This one does, what I did was apply with this wand and then brush it out with another Maybelline wand that I kept from an older bottle of another type of mascara. It fixed my problem, its worth checking whether the other wand will twist onto your bottle too!
Emily W.
Hope island , QLD
I absolutely love this mascara! So much volume to eyelashes I've tried all types of different mascara a bit I've always come back to this! Easy to apply with me cause my eyelashes are thick I put on 2/3 coats depending on how much volume I want want, but deffffinitely worth it ☺️
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario
I'm a big fan of this mascara. For me, the most important thing that I need to have as makeup is mascara, so I am kind of a mascara professional. haha, I have purchased a lot of mascara's that were really bad, but this one, I love! Its my favorite one, as well as the mega plush mascara. If your looking for a good mascara, this one is the best! Make sure to do a lot of coats, to get best results.
Tamara C.
Vancouver, BC
I love this product because it works on my eyelashes the best. I'll never go back to expensive mascaras ever again. Two things that makes this great for my thin asian eyelashes are: the brush - spreads product on thickly and evenly, and two - the formula is thick enough to apply on to my lashes. It does not ruin my eye lash curl and also stays on all day. I only purchase the waterproof version.
Melissa F.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love this mascara. With one coat you see a difference, and it gets more dramatic with each coat!! I do find thought that this mascara does smudge and is sometimes hard to get off- even with makeup remover! This is my GO TO mascara for a glam look and I highly recommend it!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?