BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ashleigh N.
Great look, but often clumpy. A decent product for under $15 (in Aus) that has served me well over time. A few complaints though; the mascara easily smudges, becomes clumpy fairly quickly and the brush can be clumsy at times. For the most part though, and considering the price, it's a good product. I might, however, be looking into cheaper alternatives or more expensive but higher class products on my next makeup store visit.
Leanna K.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
My go-to mascara for everyday wear. It fans lashes in a classy -but still bold- way. It does not crumble off lashes during the day and comes off easily with warm water. I've been using 'falsies' for years and even managed to get my mother loving it as well!
Cezanne I.
My favorite mascara ever. Doesn't clump, provides volume (I already have long lashes so I don't notice a difference) and colour for my lashes that still looks clean and natural. Could wear one or two coats without any other makeup and you wouldn't tell I was wearing it. It's buildable though for heavier makeup!! Been buying it for probably 2 years now!! Love it.
Donna B.
Fantastic quality low end mascara. When i'm not feeling up to splurging on a high end mascara this is my go to low end mascara. I love the brush and its just as good if nt better than some high end mascaras! I will definitely repeat buy this again and again
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Pretty great in value price wise and quality/quantity! Love how it gives the look of falsies and you can apply more than once without your eyelashes looking like they are all clumped funny or looking like the legs of spiders. I'd buy it again for sure.
Reeca M.
Memphis, TN
I really like Maybelline mascaras in general, but falsies i feel really lives up to its name. I have kinda long lashes but they are not that dark. When I first started using this mascara my sister really thought I had on false lashes. This mascara is worth a try if you haven't already plus it is affordable for penny pinching college students like me.
Julie S.
Rama, ON
I got this mascara to review. It was just "ok". I have thin, small lashes so ive always been in search for the perfect mascara (I have yet to find it). This one works like many others but the end result was the same for me - looks like I'm not wearing any mascara at all. As for quality - I liked the brush, the packaging and the formula. I didn't like the performance and I do not feel it does what it claims.
Faith B.
I love this stuff. It spreads my lashes out so nice and even and makes it look very doll like. It's an effortless look when I'm on the go, throw some primer under there and it's even better. If you're looking for a good drug store mascara this is one of them!
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Review for: Very Black, Blackest Black more...
Vraiment j adore cette mascara depuis que j l ai utilisé la première fois je me rappelle c était 5ans depuis je l utilise encore c est ma préféré il gère bien mes cils son noir et impeccable je la kiff et je la recommande à tout le monde car c est un must have😊❤
Jacqueline A.
Australia
This product does what it says, major false looking lashes. Easy to use and build up but sadly for me as i have oily skin i find by the middle of the day my mascara is under my eyes and i look horrible. Not something a would buy again for myself.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?