BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Paula P.
Oakville, Ontario
This has been my go-to mascara for the past 4 years. Better than any high-end mascaras I have ever tried and very very affordable. It clumps a little for the first few uses when it's brand new because there is so much product, but don't give up on it.
Frada M.
Cartagena
En verdad las máscaras de Maybelline son excelentes, tienen gran duración a y la mayoría son aprueba de agua; lo que las hace perfectas para cualquier maquillaje. Está en específico, es una de mis favoritas, tengo la costumbre de modificar el cepillo para tener unas pestañas de IMPACTO.
Las recomiendo al máximo.
-F. xoxo
Shawnice P.
Doral, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Most definitely a holy grail product for me! This mascara gives your lashes an instant dramatic effect with just one coat. It really does make your lashes look false. Another plus is it rarely clumps. Been using it for years, hope this product never comes off the market.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Blackest Black more...
LOVE IT! I really love this mascara I haven't found out yet that I enjoy more for my everyday makeup (for a bolder look I use the yellow bottle, name has slipped from my mind currently I'm sorry) it works so well! I love that the brush is curved bc it really helps reach all the lashes evenly! I love this product
Hazel R.
Super love this mascara. Though I don't have one because it's always out of stock whenever I shop at Maybelline counters. I always get to try the sample of this and it literally changed my mascara game. I have natural long lashes and when I use this (on Maybelline counter's sample) I always get those rocking lashes. It holds the curls of my lashes well and it doesn't clump, which is a good thing because nobody wants clumpy lashes. It doesn't smudge so at the end of the day, I don't get a racoon-like eyes. Lol. Hopefully I can get a hand on this product on my next visit at Maybelline counters.
Jennifer T.
Cambridge
I liked this mascara as it give my lashes a very dramatic look, just like I was wearing false eye lashes.I have sensitive eyes and this would feel strange if I rubbed my eyes my eyes would go red.I found this mascara very clumpy, however my eyelashes would be voluminous.I found it difficult to remove the product.Overall I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive eyes.
Stephanie L.
Dublin
This mascara is simply awesome.Its all worth every penny.I have used it.For exclusive party it gives great dramatic look.it provides a perfect volume to your lashes. Must recommended product for all. In the end , one advice to remove in night before going bed.”
Erin C.
Coram, NY
Probably one of the better less expensive mascaras out there on the market-it goes on evenly and really creates a false lash look-longer and fuller lashes. This is a great mascara also to add to false lashes and or do double coats. Overall the best for the price.
Monica C.
I love it... I had to admit I have OK lashes, I don't need much, but the wand is amazing for giving you everything you need in a mascara: it creates tons of volume, lots of lenght and makes your lashes look fluffy and amazing. I only wish it lasts a little bit longer, because wearing it from 7 am I can notice some on my under eye at 5 PM, but it is actually a really good time but I needd a just a couple of hours more.
Ashleigh N.
Great look, but often clumpy. A decent product for under $15 (in Aus) that has served me well over time. A few complaints though; the mascara easily smudges, becomes clumpy fairly quickly and the brush can be clumsy at times. For the most part though, and considering the price, it's a good product. I might, however, be looking into cheaper alternatives or more expensive but higher class products on my next makeup store visit.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?