BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this mascara it is a good at adding volume and making them look fuller. However way too much and when I say way too much product can come out on the wand leading to a goopy mess. But since it is on the less expensive side i do not mind blotting off the excess but the fact that I have to do it every time I use this mascara really doesn't thrill me, but for the price it is pretty good.
Katelyn P.
Woodlyn, PA
Disclosure: everyone's mileage varies with different makeup. But I'm really struggling to find a way to spin this in a better than average light. Yes, my lashes had more volume. Yes, this was the desired effect. And I will say that the formula was lighter than I expected, so that's definitely a plus, but wtf is going on with the brush?! It picks up WAY too much mascara and requires a lot of scraping to remove it, and even with careful application, you could wind up with weird clumpy lashes. My lashes are very long naturally, but they're not very pigmented, so voluminous is something I really want/look for in a mascara...but I'm not entirely sold on this one. I would definitely give Maybelline the benefit of the doubt and try something similar from their brand...but not this one. Not for my lashes, anyway.
Desiree B.
Flagstaff , AZ
There are a lot of ups and downs with this product I think that the mascara does look good once it is on. Unfortunately when it comes time to take the product off it also takes my eyelashes off. Even if it is the washable version. I like how it is a convenient product and can be found anywhere. I do not think I will buy this product because I know that it does not work very well for me.
Nicole B.
Hamilton, OH
Okay so I looked at the other reviews of this product and I'm shocked! This is such a great mascara for such a good price! The price doesn't matter with this product...This mascara gives great volume and always makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller. I bought my second one the very next day after buying the first because I had to have more of it. Give this mascara a shot, I guarantee it will meet your expectations for a good quality, cheap mascara!
Lilianne T.
El Monte, CA
This is the mascara that I am currently using right now after having switched from Cover Girl mascara. I like this because it makes my eyelashes look really long and full. Sometimes I feel like it may have helped my eyelashes grow too because they're a lot more visible now even without this product being applied. The only thing I absolutely hate about this mascara is that it's not waterproof, like not even 1%. If I were to sneeze and some tears happened to come running out, my mascara would be running already. This mascara is not water-resistant at all!
Gracen W.
This is a pretty good drugstore mascara. It curls wonderfully but I always use it with a thickening mascara. If you're looking for a good priced mascara this will get the job done.
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
This is definitely my favorite mascara! I always come back to this one. I have very short and VERY straight lashes but this makes them longer, fuller and holds my curl! I always have a problem with my eyelashes falling straight again once I apply mascara to my curled lashed but not with this one. It holds my curl perfectly and I can apply as many coats as I want without it clumping:) I definitely feel like this mascara doesn't get as much credit as it should. This will always be my favorite mascara and let me tell you I've tried tonss.
Stephanie M.
Menifee , CA
Love this product! I have tried so many different brands of mascara from department store to drug store and every time I keep coming back to this one. I constantly get compliments on the length and volume of my lashes, which is something every girl loves :) The only reason I rated this as 'B' is because of the consistency when you first purchase this mascara. It starts off almost too "wet" and takes a while to dry on your lashes, but after 2-3 uses it's perfect. I usually apply two coats to my lashes, focusing on my outer lashes the second time around. I love this product and have been using it for almost 3 years, and plan to use it for many more!
Hannah R.
Marshall, TX
This is without a doubt one of the best mascaras I've ever used and it is definitely my favorite. I've spent $30+ on single tubes of high end snake brand mascaras and none of them even compare to this one. I love the brush. The way this mascara actually makes my eyelashes look like I'm wearing false lashes is amazing. I definitely recommend trying this one out, if you haven't already.
Vicki G.
Poughquag, NY
I'm currently using this mascara in my everyday makeup routine. For the most part, it is really good. It gives good coverage and gives my eyelashes volume, as well as length. The curved brush makes it pretty easy to reach all of your eyelashes. However, it you aren't careful, the brush can get clumpy and make your eyelashes clumpy too. As long as you're wary of that, this product is great! It's reasonably priced and you can get it at any drugstore.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?