BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Camila R.
Review for: Very Black more...
Esta marcara de pestañas da un volumen increible y es super ligero a la hora de aplicar. No dura 24 hrs pero dura bastante tiempo, no es waterproof pero si es un poco dificil de desmquillar.
Maddie D.
Such a great product! brought over 3 times every times I use another mascara its disappoints me, so affordable and great gift giver :) All my friends use it so it must be good plus lasts all day for me and doesn't clump.
Paola G.
Review for: Very Black more...
I am IN LOVE with this mascara. It is easy to apply and it actually brings very explicit instructions. Its spoon-shape brush makes the difference! Long lasting and light weight. Love it!
Thamires A.
Minden, NV
Review for: Very Black more...
Perfect mascara, leaves with a considerable volume already in the first application, a perfect effect, a wonderful conscistencia, essential in the makeup, the look that changes totally.
Sarah M.
Review for: Very Black, Blackest Black more...
Iee tryied both of these mascaras and they are amazing! My lashes have never been so long and black! Ive never been so pleased with a mascar-, and the best part about it is that it also curls your lashes. I strongly recommend this and i will buy it again
Jessica G.
love this product. when i run out of my normal mascara i turn to this! its great and gets the job done! i even use this as a base so my eyelashes dont stick and turn clumpy!
Jane H.
I wasn't terribly keen on this mascara... I felt it left my lashes looking a little clumpy and I didn't like the wand. After a few weeks, the wand felt quite bendy when using. The packaging looked cheap and I wouldn't buy again.
Anthia M.
In my opinion, the best mascara ever. It has a spoon shaped applicator which ensures every single lash is coated evenly, without getting clumped. This is the best voluminous & lengthening Maybelline mascara and stays smudge proof for long hours. It is your best bet for thick lashes be it for a party or a night out.
Danielä ß.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
excelente mascara, no tengo duda de ella, deja un buen volumen y no solo eso también hace que se vea de mayor intensidad tus pestañas, no tengo ninguna queja de este producto sin dudo alguno es uno de los productos que uso y que es de maybelline lo recomiendo!
Catherine T.
I love this mascara. It curls and gives volume to my lashes. It does give a falsies look as it claims. Easily found in drugstores the price is very affordable and I will repurchase.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?