BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ellie K.
London
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This product is great if you're looking for a drugstore mascara that still offers full and lengthy lashes without looking clumpy really good price for a really good product would recommend to everyone 10/10
Hayley H.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Review for: Very Black more...
Lorddd I hope they never change this formula 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 It looks like i'm wearing the most expensive falsies and doesn't flake throughout the day or leave me with raccoon eyes. I'll never wear another mascara.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, ON
I agree wholeheartedly with everyone who has already stated that this is definitely one of the top drugstore/more affordable mascaras on the market right now. I'll be honest - I don't normally finish a full tube of mascara before I want something better and go out in search of a new one, but I made it through TWO tubes of this. It really does make my lashes look ridiculously long and full, with just one or two coats; bonus? It layers well if you want more than that, without clumping instantly. It holds a curl all day long for me, and is beautifully opaque. I find little transfer and yet it removes very easily at the end of the night. Definitely worth trying, if you haven't!
vanessa a.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Love the way my lashes look! It curls, adds volume and lengthens my lashes! I love the wand! It’s one of my favourite drugstore mascaras! Love the packaging and definitely will repurchase! I recommend!
Abbi F.
Woodburn Road, Dalkeith
Review for: Very Black more...
I love this mascara for a more dramatic volumised look. It pairs great with a smokey eye look or just with a winged liner. Really lengthens the lashes with a great curl for a really dramatic eye look!
Paloma M.
Dominican Republic
I love the applicator of this mascara, that little brush is just great, I even use it with other máscaras. I love the version waterproof lf this product is just amazing
Samantha B.
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This is my fav fav favvvv mascara. My lashes really do look false. The mascara does run or anything either. It stays in place and I would recommend it to anyone.
Femke W.
Loved this mascara. Was my go to mascara for a long time and still use it sometimes though now I also have some higher end mascaras. Gives great volume and length to my lashes and lasts long. I'm definettely a repeat user!
Megan B.
Fairbanks, AK
This is the best from drugstore. I normally use BTS by TF but this is a decent drugstore dupe. I like layering this with colossal and it's perfect. I always go back to it.
Camila R.
Review for: Very Black more...
Esta marcara de pestañas da un volumen increible y es super ligero a la hora de aplicar. No dura 24 hrs pero dura bastante tiempo, no es waterproof pero si es un poco dificil de desmquillar.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?