BY MAYBELLINE

• Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Lucy G.
Scotland
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara creates a lovely fluffy look without being to intense. From my experience, i got more volume from this than I did length. Its super affordable and it does the job. However I think there are better ones out there for the price.
Kat G.
CABA
Very good, I use it for everyday make up, is not that long lasting and it's not waterproof, but the brush is nice and it doesn't get my lashes look like spider lashes. The price is low so is ok this product, very good to have just in case.
k ..
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara is really good. I wasn't to sure about it at first I thought it was just going to make my eyelashes clumpy but it actually made them look really long and not clumpy at all. I would recommend this if you like more natural looking eyelashes!
Justyne E.
Uxbridge, ON
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is a pretty good product. It was a great price from my local drugstore and does the job pretty well. I find the brush is a little too thick for my liking and the formula is a little runny. If you use a couple of coats this can be really good!
Altair C.
Miami Beach, FL
My normal trouble with mascaras is the volume and this one totally helps with that. It has a really good price, u bought it on Walmart. It lasts the whole day and the applicator is easy to use. I definitely recommend this to my friends!
Vanessa R.
Langley, BC
Review for: Blackest Black more...
One of the greatest drugstore mascaras you could ever buy, the name says it all, if you use this it would look like you are wearing false lashes, this product makes your lashes super long and thick, and so black and full, I love it.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Very Black more...
I have actually gotten asked once if I was wearing falsies when I just had this mascara on! I like it for volume and building. It can clump up quickly tho so I use a separate lengthening and separating mascara first then this on top!
Wilmarie M.
Guaynabo
This mascara is great if you have long or short eyelashes. It will give you an amazing look. This mascara will make your lashes look longer and pretty without using false eyelashes. I like it cause it gives my lashes a long look but not a dramatic one just delicate and soft.
Melina T.
Dollard-des/Ormeaux, Quebec
Been using this Falsies Maybelline mascara for as ling as I can remember. It doesn't clump, and the application is flawless. Absolutely love it and totally affordable.
Lubna M.
Great Mascara! Waterproof, less clumpy, excellent lift to the lashes, affordable, what else do I ask for? This is seriously one of my most used Mascaras which I always have in my makeup pouch while at home or while traveling.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?