BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This stuff is THE BOMB!! I usually am not a drugstore makeup user, but this is a mascara I have been using for years. I occasionally will wander off and Try something new and flashy that Sephora has on display (for, ya know, FOUR TIMES as expensive as this stuff) and it just never holds a candle. This mascara is incredibly lengthening; it seems like it building fibers on top of your lashes to make them so much longer. I think it does wonders for volume too. Try it out!
Elizabeth N.
Russellville, AR
I've purchased more than my share of Maybelline mascaras over the past few years and they keep getting worse. I have a lot of eye lashes that are all very fine and long. For whatever reason Maybelline cannot get the synthetic brush right. Instead of applying the mascara to my lashes, the brush would just kind of bend when it touched my lashes. I've has this problem with all of their synthetic brushes so after purchasing four or five different formulas I gave up. The mascara itself wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. I had to use a brush from another mascara to apply it though which was pretty dumb. When I contacted Maybelline regarding my issues with their brushes they offered a refund/free product if I would submit the date I purchased it, along with how much I paid for it and a host of other information that I didn't keep.
Kimberly C.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
If you're looking for a mascara to give your eyelashes a nice lift but still look natural then this is the best one on the market by far! The formula is great for volume without being heavy like other brands. And that brush, that BRUSH, is the bomb.com! It really lifts the eyelashes and makes them look longer and fuller without making them clumpy. When they say "Falsies" they're not kidding. My eyelashes are almost nonexistant and these make them stand out! Not to mention that it's easy to take off with your makeup remover, it just melts away.
Teresa G.
I absolutely love this product! It is my go to mascara and it is so easy to apply. It works well with my blue eyes and the packaging is great. I would definitely recommend to anyone and I will continue to buy it.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I love the curved shape of this brush. It allows me to get right in to the roots of my lashes without making a big mess on my eyelid. The formula is great for building up volume and length and I don't find that it gets too clumpy. It doesn't smudge on me but it has flaked a couple of times. I personally don't find that to be much of a problem overall. This is one of my top two favorite mascaras.
Gracen W.
This is a pretty good drugstore mascara. It curls wonderfully but I always use it with a thickening mascara. If you're looking for a good priced mascara this will get the job done.
Nicole B.
Hamilton, OH
Okay so I looked at the other reviews of this product and I'm shocked! This is such a great mascara for such a good price! The price doesn't matter with this product...This mascara gives great volume and always makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller. I bought my second one the very next day after buying the first because I had to have more of it. Give this mascara a shot, I guarantee it will meet your expectations for a good quality, cheap mascara!
Desiree B.
Flagstaff , AZ
There are a lot of ups and downs with this product I think that the mascara does look good once it is on. Unfortunately when it comes time to take the product off it also takes my eyelashes off. Even if it is the washable version. I like how it is a convenient product and can be found anywhere. I do not think I will buy this product because I know that it does not work very well for me.
Kelsey B.
Reading the reviews below, I agree that this mascara does flake. But everything else outweighs that. I have thick lashes and this mascara is my all-time favorite and all I ever buy anyone. Sure, by 9pm it's starting to flake but I'm typically washing my face around then as well. I've never been more pleased with how a mascara goes on or looks than with this one.
Heather J.
Brighton, MA
For all of the hype that this mascara gets, I thought it would be some kind of holy grail product. Now don't get me wrong, it's GOOD, there are just so many products out there that I love more. First of all, I do prefer the types of brushes that has rubber bristles and this mascara wand has those natural bristles. The wand is curved, which does give a nice curl to the lash. The actual formula is pretty good, it doesn't flake on me and is pretty long-lasting. It can be a bit of a bugger to take off though. Overall, I think this is a good product, just not one that I would repurchase since there are others that I prefer.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?